Justin Raimondo is an American author and the editorial director of the website Antiwar.com. He describes himself as a “conservative-paleo-libertarian.” In addition to his thrice-weekly column for antiwar.com, he is a regular contributor to The American Conservative and Chronicles magazine. Raimondo also writes two columns a month for Taki’s Top Drawer.
Some recent columns:
- The ‘Good’ War – September 3rd, 2009
- The Ghost of 9/11 – September 1st, 2009
- Is the Antiwar Movement Waking Up? – August 30th, 2009
- Obama’s Road to War – August 27th, 2009
- The Coming Media Bailout – August 25th, 2009
He is also the author of several books:
- Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement (Center for Libertarian Studies, 1993), reissued in 2008 with new introduction by George W. Carey, by Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, July 2000)
- The Terror Enigma: 9/11 And the Israeli Connection, iUniverse, November 2003, ISBN 0-595-29682-3.