Kareh Moravej and Gustavo Diaz
1. What is Counter-Intelligence?
2. The Functions of Counter-Intelligence
3. Frustrating Foreign Intelligence Operations
4. Counter-Intelligence and the Internet
5. Foreign Intelligence Agencies
6. U.S. Counter-Intelligence
7. The Co-Operative Gamble
8. Problems & Solutions
Phi Beta Iota: A most interesting paper, it fails to recognize that domestic enemies, particularly nakedly amoral violators of the Constitution and amoral politicians who “sell out,” are a greater threat than any external threat. When internal integrity is lost, one has self-destructed. The paper also does not discuss “friendly enemies,” among which Israel, France, and Germany are perhaps the most intrusive.