Berto Jongman: Trump & Sessions Agreed, Pedophiles Have to Go Down — FBI Set to Arrest 30% of Top Republican and Democratic Party “Leaders”

06 Family, 07 Other Atrocities, 09 Justice, 10 Transnational Crime, Corruption, Cultural Intelligence, Government, Law Enforcement, Officers Call
Berto Jongman

FBI: 30% Of Washington DC Part Of Elite Pedo Ring

An FBI whistleblower estimates “close to 30% of the political spectrum” in Washington D.C. is connected to the elite pedophile ring that has been infiltrated by law enforcement, with “high level arrests of close to three dozen pedophile politicians” expected next week.

The insider at the Federal Bureau of Investigation says that the FBI finished submitting paperwork to the Department of Justice in preparation for the “Pizzagate” arrests which will begin as soon as Jeff Sessions is confirmed as Attorney General.

Read full article.

Phi Beta Iota: 30% may be too high a number — we estimate it to be closer to 20% but we also consider the other 80% of the Republican and Democratic leaders to be active enablers and cover-upers so everyone in complicit in this long-standing atrocity against children, many of whom are killed and buried deep in West Virginia when they reach the end of their attractiveness to these stinking pedophiles. The story provenance is also a tad sketchy but we believe the word is circulating. Just as Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham were put on notice by the Wayne Madsen story and Donald Trump’s prompt follow-up, so also does this story put all the elite pedophiles in DC and NY and Hollywood on notice. Trump will not go down without a fight — they would be better off accepting the olive branch of a Truth & Reconciliation strategy.

See Especially:

Robert Steele: Certified Letter to James Comey – Pedophilia, Electoral Fraud, Treason, Charity Fraud – UPDATE 5

Wayne Madsen: CIA Interference in US Election is Without Precedent – Blackmailing McCain & Graham

See Also:

Pedophilia @ Phi Beta Iota

Wayne Madsen: Republican Pedophilia

Safety Copy of Rest of Article

Mr. Sessions has been briefed on the investigation and all of the evidence three weeks ago.

“We expect some movement next week. Another 42 people also expected to be arrested in the drag net. 72 in all.”

When asked why he was pre-announcing the sting, the insider claimed that rather than compromise the operation, the pre-announcement actually helps negate the “furious push back to not make arrests” from within the establishment.

“There are internal and nefarious forces attempting to thwart the operation. The cesspool called DC is one big extortion arena. Our politicians are either being extorted for being pedophiles, or they are in the pocket of Bankers, Big Oil, Israel or Saudi Arabia.”

“If Israel and the Saudis can no longer extort politicians for their sexual deviance, where do they make their money and wield their influence?”

“If bankers cannot stop the destruction of their puppet politicians, how do they keep the “fix” in place? Our alphabet agencies are compromised. Our homeland security and defense apparatus has become politically corrupted.How can we stand by while our powerful leaders impose law on one hand, and sexually abuse our children with another?”

The FBI insider gained the respect of internet communities during the election season by explaining mysterious behind-the-scenes actions and making predictions which – however unlikely they seemed at the time – were all proved true. Explaining further why he is choosing to come forward, he explained that FBI agents determined to bring down the elite pedophile ring “need the American people to join in this fight.”

“Do you want our children targeted, raped, damaged? Do we want our politicians belonging to some Saudi, or some Israeli extortionist? Do we want our politicians to be owned by Goldman Sachs? Do you want your daughter to end up alone with a Jeffery Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, or Anthony Wiener?”

The FBI insider explained that there are pedo rings in every state, however “the main concentration is in the East and in the West. In the East, NYC, the resort towns, and of course DC. Out west, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Napa Valley, Marin County.”

When asked how they can get away with committing crimes that outrage ordinary citizens, the insider said, “It’s covered up. Law Enforcement takes their orders from the DC power brokers. AG’s, police chiefs, etc, are ordered to cover up the pedophile rings and their players. Lawmakers are allowed to be law breakers, because they create the law and rule over those that enforce the law.”

In related news, it has been confirmed that President Trump is aware of the investigation. A verified friend of Trump’s confirmed the information during an Ask Me Anything on Reddit yesterday, replyingCan confirm” after being asked if the President was up to speed with the investigation.