Berto Jongman: Noosphere & Russia

Berto Jongman

Berto Jongman

Putin’s New Chief of Staff Claims He Invented the ‘Nooscope’ to Study the Collective Consciousness

An “A. Vaino” is listed as the co-author of an article entitled, “Capitalization of the Future,” published in 2012 by a Russian academic journal, Questions of Economics & Law. The vague title sets up the strange pseudo-scientific text that follows in an almost impenetrable blend of quasi-mystical language and academic jargon, mish-mashing contemporary economic concerns with transcendental philosophy and promises to be able to read the “code of the market” and describe a new way of being, made possible by the authors’ creation — the Nooscope.

Read the rest of this entry »

Comments Off on Berto Jongman: Noosphere & Russia
Aug 22

Jon Rappoport: Globalism as Con & Crime

Jon Rappoport

Jon Rappoport

Globalism: a psychological GPS system for the masses

Globalism, hiding behind thousands of academic analyses, picks up jobs from one nation, where wages are reasonable and working conditions are tolerable, and dumps them in hell holes where wages are nearly invisible and conditions are poisonous. It’s that simple, and any moron could see how the job-exporting nations would suffer…if by nations we meant people. Instead of criminal corporations and criminal investors.

Comments Off on Jon Rappoport: Globalism as Con & Crime
Aug 17

Robert Steele: How Trump Can Win

Robert David Steele

Robert David Steele

How Trump Can Win

SHORT URL: http://tinyurl.com/RS4DT001

Never mind Hillary Clinton’s stealing the primaries from Bernie Sanders as Stanford University has just documented; never mind Hillary Clinton’s murderous history, with five more dead in the last six weeks, all associated with legal accusations against her; never mind her blood clots and the rat poison (Coumadin) she is taking in what could be a fatal roll of the dice – what will kill Hillary Clinton, and her campaign, is the fact that “likely voters” are 30% of the eligible voting public, and Donald Trump could mobilize half of the other 70%. Below is the game card.

Slide1 How Trump Can Win Landscape

Read the rest of this entry »

Comments Off on Robert Steele: How Trump Can Win
Aug 11