Robert Steele: Memorandum for the President – Warning on a Violent American Spring, Eight Actions for Donald Trump to Make America Great Again UPDATE 8 – White House Petition Numbers Being Rigged Down?
SHORT URL: http://tinyurl.com/Memo4Trump
UPDATE 8: A citizen has come in with 20 screen shots that show the White House petition numbers climbing and then dropping back down. We are seeking independent verification but this is a real concern. We are however finding the same “bug” on other petitions. Bottom line is that either the numbers are rigged or the White House is incapable of actually counting all votes.
UPDATE 7: A patriot has created a White House Petition, we need 100,000 votes by 26 March. Since a million of you have read this memo, I hope we can make that goal. Click here to go to White House page. Per Update 8 (graphic below) they may be rigging the numbers down.
UPDATE 6: EDIT. Bannon is claiming he is not blocking Trump’s consideration of a meeting with Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, and Robert Steele. We are waiting for a definitive invitation.
UPDATE 5: Tip of the Hat to Alert Reader for a bodacious meme graphic at the end of the online memo.
UPDATE 4: Media interviews (mostly video) at end of memo.
UPDATE 3: Trump has the memo, Bannon is fighting it, Preibus is gone (just a matter of when, I recommend that all the changes be announced at the same time).
UPDATE 1: The President made a huge mistake with McMaster, who is over-rated and has no idea that nine of the ten high-level threats to humanity are not military.
MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT
WARNING: You have 30 days to settle the country. A violent “American Spring” looms.
You are under attack on three fronts:
- The Extreme Left & the controlled “fake news” MSM
- US Neo-Conservatives led by Dick Cheney, funded by foreigners
- The Deep State of entrenched senior officials combined with Senators and Representatives being blackmailed and bribed to betray the Republic.
You are not under attack from Iran or Russia – all your existential fights are right here.
There are four things you need to do immediately in order to survive:
- Switch out Preibus and Flynn — smart choices for the transition, they are undermining you now, Tillerson and Mattis probably agree they both need to go. You need a loyal Chief of Staff who can manage complexity, and a National Strategy Advisor with balance.
- Introduce the Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and demand that it go through – this is the only way you will survive the looming demise of the Republican Party; the only way you legitimize your accidental 27% presidency with a majority of the public; and the only way you free Members from foreign and financial community bribery and blackmail.
- Create the non-profit educational Trump Channel backed up by an Open Source Agency. Clear the existing press area in the White House, turn that into Trump Studios, and offer a daily fireside chat as well as short daily briefs by your principals in turn on each threat, each policy, each budget – bypass the fake news media, educate the public, and use PollMole to see what 200 million think on a Presidential Dashboard.
- Unleash the FBI, with NSA support, against the Deep State. You may have already started this, the Republican and Democratic Party pedophiles are the Achilles heel. We can isolate 500 other embedded traitors (financial, religious, ideological) in 90 days.
There are four things you can do to be the greatest President in modern history.
- Diversify your senior team – adding Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich – and Ralph Nader and Jesse Ventura in some capacity – will strangle the extreme left and open up the middle. Take your diversified team on the road – 50 states in 30 days.
- Organize a Grand Strategy Summit, televised for public consumption – the ultimate reality show. The last one was done in 1953 by Ike Eisenhower. Address all high level threats and all Cabinet policy domains in context of achieving a balanced budget.
- Organize a Revenue Summit, televised for public consumption, in which you invite Dr. Edgar Feige of Wisconsin to brief his idea of an Automated Payment Transaction Tax that allows you to eliminate all other taxes, especially income taxes. This fractional tax puts the tiny burden where it should be: on Wall Street instead of Main Street. Allow the public to scrutinize the alternatives you have been considering. You will be a hero.
- Invite every citizen in debt to sign a Debt Renunciation Pledge on a non-profit website, authorizing you to negotiate, on their behalf, a reduction of the three trillion dollars in student debt, elderly medical debt, and small business and family credit card debt. This will connect you to 150 million or more citizens and empower you against Wall Street.
Talk To: Robert David Steele
PRINTABLE DOC (1 Page): MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT
MEME GRAPHIC (yard sign or car window display)
MEME GRAPHIC (bumper sticker)
Phi Beta Iota: The primary thrust of the Earth Intelligence Network (EIN) for the past several years has been a combination of electoral reform, intelligence reform, and governance reform. The above letter by EIN Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) Robert Steele, who serves without salary, is intended to support the existing legitimate President of the United States of America with strategic perspectives not now available to the President from those who surround him and filter information to favor their own individual agendas.
All of these ideas were offered to Bernie Sanders (eight times), Martin O’Malley, Michael Bloomberg, and John Kasich. Donald Trump, “the great disruptor,” won against all odds, and is the only person in the US Government (USG) who could conceivably lead a national consensus toward these needed reforms. We pray for his survival and his success. He is literally our only hope at this time — if combined with an earnest outreach program across all 50 states, with a diversified senior team, there is every reason to believe that these reforms are achievable, and that these reforms will Make America Great Again.
There is nothing wrong with America the Beautiful that cannot be fixed, and fixed quick, by restoring the Constitution (including an end to “presidential wars” not authorized by Congress) and by restoring integrity to every aspect of our electoral, intelligence, and governance systems.