- Michel Bauwens:
- The basic orientation of p2p theory towards societal reform: transforming civil society, the private and the state
- To the Finland Station: the political approach of P2P Theory
- Tommaso Fattori:
- The Public – Commons Partnership and the Commonification of that which is Public.
- Towards a Legal Framework for the Commons
- The key concept we propose is that of the Partner State
- David Ronfeldt: Bauwens and the Partner State
Help us develop the following concepts:
Phi Beta Iota: This is a very important contribution that has been developed over time and that must be expanded. The top-down state where elites make decisions without intelligence or integrity is a carcass — an albatross to the societies that have tolderated pervasive corruption for all too long. While some states have much to admire — BENELUX, the Nordics, and Singapore, for example — only Iceland has really grasped the death of the traditional state and the emergence of the “partner state.” The partner state is characterized by a full embrace of Open Source Everything, striving for transparency that produces truth, which enables trust, the one intangible that no society can lack if it aspires to peace and prosperity.