Most code remains closed and proprietary, even through open source now dominates enterprise platforms. How can that be?
Phi Beta Iota: It is much worse than this. Open Source continues to be repressed across all the domains outside the obvious software and hardware arena. The Western economic model is 50% waste and 90% profit for the 1%. Until we achieve electoral, governance, and intelligence reform, we will remain stupid slaves to the 1%.
Steele, Robert (2012). The Open-Source Everything Manifesto: Transparency, Truth, and Trust, North Atlantic Books, June 5, 2012. 240 pages.
Steele, Robert (2010). Intelligence for Earth: Clarity, Diversity, Integrity, & Sustainability, Earth Intelligence Network, January 20, 2010. 288 pages.
- Creating a Post-Western Independent Internet
- Healing the Self & Healing the World: The Open Source Way
- Concept for a Post-Western Economic-Engineering Paradigm: How Putin-Modi and Xi-Trump Can Save Humanity with Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE)
- For UN SecGen – Achieving SDG with OSEE
- D3C Presidential Innovation Memorandum 3.3
- Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) – A Nordic Manifesto
- Open Source Intelligence Done Right – Lecture to the Royal Danish Defence College
- The Ultimate Hack: Resilient Villages, Smart Cities, Prosperous Nations at Peace — and Unlimited Clean Water
- Marcin Jakubowski: Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) is 10-20% the Cost of Industrial-Era Engineering