Medical Brown Shirts in America
“”A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas,” reports Todd Starnes of Fox News.
The truth about the infectious diseases being carried by this wave of illegal immigrants is so politically distasteful, it seems, that medical staff are being ordered at gunpoint to keep their mouths shut or face arrest. Politics trumps medical science, in other words, when it comes to immigration.
The need for certain elements within our own government to exploit this humanitarian crisis for political gain is far more important than protecting the U.S. population from exposure to AIDS, Swine Flu, scabies, influenza, measles and other diseases being carried into the country. The federal government apparently feels so strongly that the truth about this situation should remain hidden that they have unleashed a gang of Gestapo-style enforcers to demand complete silence from medical workers in these camps: no phone texts, no photographs, no interviews with the press and no going public with any firsthand knowledge of what’s really happening. This is the kind of political enforcement we might expect in a nation like North Korea, but it’s now happening at government camps in the state of Texas.
Even though these children are not being adequately screened for infectious disease, they are deliberately loaded onto buses and airplanes to be transplanted to major U.S. cities across the country. “Oh, my God. They’re flying these kids around,” the source told Starnes. “Nobody knows that these children have scabies and lice.” “I don’t think they will believe what is going on in America,” she also said. And when the federal authorities found out she had documented all these events in a journal, she was ordered to forfeit the journal to the government. Apparently, any evidence of what she saw needed to be destroyed. Once again, these are the kind of tactics we would expect to see in North Korea or Nazi Germany, but they are being carried out right now on U.S. soil at the command of the federal government.”
The mass mobilization of over 50,000 children to the U.S.-Mexico border can only be achieved through a coordinated transportation effort involving automobiles and trains. There’s no chance this was a spontaneous surge achieved on foot. Like almost every other crisis in recent U.S. history, this crisis was manufactured for political exploitation, using human lives as pawns in their devious power games. And it is these same people who ridiculously call everyone else “racist” for even pointing out that infectious disease is a real concern in all this.
Many of these migrants are carrying infectious disease! It’s not an indictment of their character; it’s simply a medical observation that needs to be addressed for the safety of the public at large. But some politicians and left-leaning members of the media are so desperate to exploit this crisis for their own political gain that they will stop at nothing to silence doctors, nurses and medical experts who are trying to tell the truth. We are now living in a bona fide medical police state where a doctor who states an accurate medical diagnosis of a person with brown skin is subject to arrest and imprisonment. Let me repeat that for those who don’t yet grasp just how far false racism and the thought police have gone in this country: A doctor who states an accurate medical diagnosis of a person with brown skin is now subject to ARREST and imprisonment in the United States of America.”
This segment from article especially:
Dr. Orient Publicly and Officially Expresses Her Concerns
In a report to the Pima County (Tucson) Public Health Committee and the Arizona Department of Health, Dr. Orient made the following observations:
- “Charter flights from Brownsville, Texas, are landing regularly at Tucson International Airport, bringing illegal immigrants detained in Texas to Tucson. See: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CXP112/history/20140616/0215Z/KBRO/KTUS and http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N918AV/history/20140617/0400Z/KBRO/KTUS
- The Border Patrol union is providing agents with information on infectious disease and infestation control, including precautions to avoid carrying diseases and infestations home. Here is one account that includes a scabies outbreak: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation/politics/2014/05/08/border-patrol-uses-flight-ease-backlog-texas/8837529/
- Migrants from West Africa and the Middle East, as well and Central and South America are entering through Mexico also—from areas that have outbreaks of Ebola, Chikungunya, and Dengue fever.
- Swine flu, chickenpox, tuberculosis, and scabies have been reported in Border Patrol agents.
- Tucson Unified School District has offered closed schools as housing for children here illegally”.
Subsequently, Dr. Orient challenged these two health organizations to seek answers to the following questions:
- “Before being released into the community, what screening have entrants undergone for tuberculosis, hepatitis, lice, scabies, or incubating viral diseases such as dengue?
- What diseases are being reported in Border Patrol agents?
- What is the vaccination status of entrants, and what is being done about it?
- What potential disease spikes, or unfamiliar diseases, should physicians be aware of?
- What surveillance is being done by the CDC? (No mention of the problem is immediately apparent on its website as of June 30).
- What is being done to secure the border and to return migrants, especially children, home?
- What is being done to prepare for additional demands on public health departments and medical facilities, as to isolate and treat multi-drug resistant tuberculosis or highly contagious, lethal viral diseases, and who will be paying?
- Why are Border Patrol agents threatened with criminal prosecution for speaking out”?
Nobody from the federal government is addressing Dr. Orient’s questions.
The author in part concludes: “Intentionally, or unintentionally, this is a depopulation event and Dr. Orient’s use of the terms “collusion” and “biological weapons attack” should be in the forefront of everyone’s mind and spoken word on this topic.” I don’t see any text from Dr Orient that uses terms such as “collusion” or “biological weapons attack” but the idea this is another form of depopulation should not be be dismissed.