5.0 out of 5 stars A Potpourri of Endless Possibilities, September 27, 2014
Ervin Lazlo, among whose many books I have reviewed Dawn of the Akashic Age: New Consciousness, Quantum Resonance, and the Future of the World, opens the book with the observation that we are in a race with time and the cosmos is longing for us to show life and consciousness.
His foreword is followed by a short introduction from Miriam Knight, from whom I extract this quote:
” The revelations and personal shifts that people have described run the gamut from profound understandings of the nature of the forces underpinning the very fabric of physical reality, to the ability to visualize the interior of human bodies and having the capacity to change their molecular structure and create miraculous healings, to the ability to hear and even see beings in other dimensions, and convey their messages to friends, loved ones, and the world at large.”
In her own introduction, Julie Clayton observes that we are asleep to a lot of things in the world, but humankind is stirring into wakefulness – the contributors listed below are showing the way and making the point that the paths toward transformation are many.
The editors, who are world-class themselves, have leveraged thirty-seven other world-class figures to compile, for each, a tale, an insight, a message, and a bio. Most of these figures have published books, and all without exception have a website for further exploration.
I am new to the New Consciousness and New Thought movements, having spent the past ten years focused on Collective Intelligence and Group Wisdom. I am no longer skeptical about near death experiences and I am absolutely persuaded that consciousness and energy are the essence of everything and J D Messinger has nailed it in isolating the World of Form as false and the World of Light as the whole, see his book as linked below. It is in that context that I examine this book as a potpourri, a smorgasbord, of mentors and masters. Think of this as Conscious Awakening 101 and go from here.
As printed the book offers the 37 authors in the following order. I provide a phrase for each, with a star for those that resonated with me to the point of being interested in follow-up and in a few cases, book links.
Allan Hunter. Surrender – humility – innocence.
Anita Moorjani. Heaven is a state of mind, love self, be happy.
Barbara Berger. Everything is non-linear all at once.
Cyndi Dale. We have choices, you are the beauty.
David Bennett. Allow love, embrace love.
Dianne Collins. QuantumThink, “transformation is not a one-time event.” Do You QuantumThink?: New Thinking That Will Rock Your World
Eva Herr. Only one energy – food as medicine – practice silence.
Foster Gamble. Physical is illusion, recognize wholeness.
* Frank DeMarco. From the Heart
Gaetano Vivo. Heal self first. Messages from the Angels of Transparency: Powerful words from Gentle Souls
Gary Douglas. Trust yourself, suspend judgment of all others.
Geoffrey Hoppe. Awareness has many layers.
Georgina Cannon. Each person is much more than they seem.
* Gregg Braden. Marry science and the spiritual. 53,000 scrolls and 45 books of the Bible destroyed. Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny, and Fate
* Gyorgyi Szabo. Lazlo Center, WorldShift, China-France axis.
Howard Falco. First get to “I don’t know.”
* Irene Kendig. Dead live and can be reached.
Jack Rourke. Psychic not same as spiritually developed.
Jake Ducey. School, learning, and living are all out of synch. Into the Wind: My Six-Month Journey Wandering the World for Life’s Purpose
* James Wanless. We are all multi-dimensional, go for it. Sustainability Cards.
* JD Messinger. Read my review of 11 Days in May: The Conversation That Will Change Your Life
Jessica Maxwell. We don’t see most of what is.
Julia Assante. Feel the presence, ride above the human drama.
* KAYA. Angel a metaphor for higher human consciousness, become an angel, help co-create. How To Interpret Dreams & Signs
* Kingsley Dennis. We are an unfinished species.
* Larry Dossey. Streams of spirituality complement one another, always changing.
Meg Blackburn Losey. Answers are here – open up.
* Nina Brown. Forget ego of role – each is a divine sovereign human. We must wage peace. Return of Love to Planet Earth: Memoir of a Reluctant Visionary with Glossary
* Paul Von Ward. Appreciate the self-correcting cosmos. Dismantling the Pyramid Government by the People
Penney Peirce. Don’t give up – honor your dream.
* Peter Russell. Spirituality increases consciousness which leads to peace and prosperity.
Pim van Lommel. Death is not death.
Rajiv Parti. Science too reductionist, social and spiritual wellness matter.
Ruth Miller. Lead with spirit not intellect.
Suzanne Giesemann. Consciousness exists along a continuum of energy.
Best wishes to all,
Robert David Steele
THE OPEN SOURCE EVERYTHING MANIFESTO: Transparency, Truth, & Trust (2012)