- Police raided newspaper offices of Don Hale, editor of Bury Messenger
- He’d recently been given sensitive files by Labour politician Barbara Castle
- Documents included typewritten minutes of meetings that had been held at Westminster in support of paedophile agenda
- Included details of a host of Establishment figures who had apparently pledged support to their cause
- Also mentioned multiple times was Tory minister Sir Rhodes Boyson, a well-known enthusiast for corporal punishment, and Education Secretary Sir Keith Joseph
THE Scottish Government ignored calls from one of its own advisers to launch an investigation into a high-profile paedophile ring operating in Edinburgh.
2013 David Icke The British Establishment … Paedophiles Everywhere