A few months ago, I freed myself from standard-procedure society. I broke the chains of fear that kept me locked up into the system. Since then, I see the world from a different perspective: the one that everything is going through change and that most of us are unaware of that.
Why is the world changing? In this post, I’ll point out the eight reasons that lead me to believe it.
1. No one can stand the employment model any longer.
2. The entrepreneurship model is also changing.
3. The rise of collaboration.
4. We are finally figuring out what the Internet is.
5. The fall of exaggerated consumerism.
6. Healthy and organic eating.
7. The awakening of spirituality.
8 . Un-schooling trends.