May your 2021 be blessed with joy and health.
Placing cautious hope on the newly-available monoclonal anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, and the Covid Vaccines’ international deployment, but expecting some time before building immunity in the general population, and extinguishing this pandemic… What follows is a plea in favor of shifting our Covid response from the current model of late, inpatient therapy (with still-high morbidity & mortality), to one stressing measures of preventing (lowering risk of acquiring) Covid, and of treating it early, at the very time of PCR or Antigen diagnosis.
In April-May 2020, I was discouraged & overwhelmed by Covid’s morbidity & mortality.
Starting August 2020, I have been professionally more optimistic, but _
Covid needs early treatment, to enhance odds of symptom-free survival & recovery. Once Covid progresses to the hyper-inflammatory, hypoxemic stage, the odds of symptom-free recovery decline significantly.
Covid has two stages:
1) the viral infection & replication, which needs treated ASAP, at the time of diagnosis, with drugs with antiviral action;
2) the post-viral hyperimmune syndrome, during which: 1) antivirals’ benefit wanes, and need for antiinflammatory drugs takes center-stage; and 2) risk of vascular-endothelial inflammation, platelet-aggregation, and/or thrombotic (and sometimes hemorrhagic) events rises.
The two stages partially overlap, warranting early overlap of antiviral and antiinflammatory therapies; and later step-up of anti-inflammatory therapies proportionately to the aggravation of the hyperimmune syndrome.
This is how I prevent Covid for me and my loved ones (to this day); how I self-treated my own Covid stint in August 2020, and how I treated my own Mother’s recent Covid, from day 1.
*Prevention & Treatment with over-the-counter (OTC) medications & supplements that need taken every day, without interruption, irrespective if healthy, or sick with Covid:
–Vitamin C: 1,000 mg twice daily;
–Vitamin D (preferably D3) : 5,000 IU daily;
–Zinc: 50 mg daily;
–Quercetin 500 mg twice daily;
–Famotidine: 20 mg/d (or Ranitidine 150 mg/d);
–Melatonin: 3-to-5 mg/bedtime;
*Early Treatment of the Covid illness, with Prescription Medications that help best if started immediately, as outpatients, at the time of Covid PCR or Antigen diagnosis (alongside all the other OTCs enumerated above):
—Ivermectin (IVM), an antiparasitic included on World Health Organization’s “List of Essential Medicines”, with a 40-year safety track record of over 3.7 Billion doses worldwide thus far, evolved as a core medication in the treatment of Covid, taken by mouth, 12 mg on day 1, and another 12 mg on day 3 (may repeat same 2-dose course later, if hyper-inflammatory syndrome persists).
Caution: Ivermectin does not usually cross the blood-brain barrier to cause brain adverse reactions, but might do so if used in those who spent prolonged time in areas where brain parasites are endemic (e.g. loa loa, onchocerciasis, etc), or after other circumstances that may alter the blood-brain barrier (e.g. recent head trauma, recent brain surgeries, etc). Discuss with your health care provider.
—Doxycycline, as antiinflammatory & antibiotic: 100 mg x2/d, for 7+ days;
—Azithromycin as antiinflammatory & antibiotic: 250 mg/d, for 5+ days. Discuss with your health care provider if on other Rxs that may prolong your heart’s/EKG’s QTc interval;
—Aspirin (preferably enteric-coated) as anti-platelet-aggregant: 162 mg/d for 30 days, if no contraindications (discuss with your health care provider);
—Atorvastatin as anti-vascular endothelial inflammation protector: 20 mg/d for 30 days, if no contraindications (discuss with your health care provider);
If the hyper-inflammatory syndrome progresses (persistent fevers, muscle aches, shortness of breath, chest aches, drops in O2 saturations), may add:
–A Corticosteroid, like Methylprednisolone, for 6 days or longer (with taper). A growing chorus of US & International academic & community medical professionals advise: 1) Methylprednisolone rather than UK Recovery Trial’s Dexamethasone (better lung penetration, and more Covid-specific genomic antiinflammatory actions); and 2) starting corticosteroids earlier rather than too late, if no contraindications exist (discuss with your health care provider);
–If your hyper-inflammatory syndrome becomes severe, your health care provider may consider adding an anticoagulant drug for up to 30 days (if no contraindications) to lower your risk of blood clotting; maybe at an “intermediary” (rather than “full”) dose, to lower the concurrent risk of hemorrhage that we sometimes see in advanced Covid;
My personal advice, as a health care provider who treats early and advanced Covid:
1) Take the OTC (over-the-counter) prevention medications & supplements above all the time;
2) Start the prescription therapies above, in close collaboration with your prescribing Primary Care Provider, as soon as the Covid illness was diagnosed (do NOT wait until it progresses to harder-to-treat stages).
3) Ask your Primary Care Provider, as soon as diagnosed with Covid, whether you are a candidate for the recently EUA-approved monoclonal anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies.
4) Consider, in close collaboration with your Primary Care Provider, whether you are a candidate for the novel mRNA Vaccine anti-SARS-Cov-2.
Here are some references for the information above. Please share them, and this entire message, with your primary health care provider.
- The I-MASK+ Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-I-MASK-Protocol-v6-2020-12-09-ENGLISH.pdf
- ICON Protocol – (Ivermectin in COvid Nineteen): https://bit.ly/35whlcK
- Early Ambulatory Multidrug Therapy, McCullough et al: https://bit.ly/c19prototol
- Why Methylprednisolone rather than Dexamethasone:
PhiBetaIota: Most doctors are being intimidated into killing patients by following Deep State protocols. Hospitals are also being bribed to mis-diagnose patients ($19,000) and murder patients with intubation ($39,000). One alternative source of honest help is
Here are two relevant speeches by honest physicians who cannot be intimidated by Deep State goons: