Penny Kelly is an author, teacher, publisher, consultant, Naturopathic physician, and researcher of consciousness.
Early in her career she was an engineer for Chrysler Corporation, but left there in 1979 after a full, spontaneous awakening of kundalini to study the brain, consciousness, intelligence, intuition, and cognition.
This was followed by 18 years of work as an educational consultant specializing in Accelerated and Brain-Compatible Teaching and Learning, working with both schools and corporations.
Penny holds a degree in Humanistic Studies from Wayne State University and a degree in Naturopathic Medicine from Clayton College of Natural Health. She is the mother of four children has co-written or edited 23 books with others, and has written nine books of her own:
- The Evolving Human: A True Story of Awakened Kundalini
- The Elves of Lily Hill Farm: A Partnership with Nature
- Robes: A Book of Coming Changes
- Getting Well Again From The Soil To The Stomach
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol 1, Multi-dimensionality and A Theory of Consciousness
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol 2, New Worlds of Energy
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol 3, Religion, Sex, Power, and the Fall of Consciousness
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol. 4, Trump, The Sting, The Catastrophe Cycle, and Consciousness
- Child of the Brown Earth – a small book of poems about connecting to Mother Nature
- www.consciousnessonfire.com – books & classes in Intuition