- How can the industry work with build yards and refit facilities to enable the building of a viable sustainable modern fleet?
- How do we dispose of our ships in an environmentally responsible and sustainable way?
- How can the current world fleet comply with upcoming legislation?
- What will the next wave of legislation concentrate on?
- What can be achieved in environmental improvements on today’s fleet?
- What can concept ships offer?
- What are the practical initiatives for change?
The conference will be held in the beautiful destination city of Miami bringing the industry together to collaborate on what the current issues are, what solutions are available and how they can be leveraged for competitive advantage.
Conference speakers to date include:
- Sarah Flagg, Seaport Air Quality Program Manager, Port of Seattle
- T.L Garrett, Vice President, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
- Stephen Gumpel, Vice President, North and Central America, Germanisher Lloyd
- James Hunn, Senior Vice President, Maritime Policy and Compliance, Carnival Corporation & plc
- Jackie Savitz, Senior Campaign Director, Oceana
- Thiabaut Tincelin, Stirling Design International
- Bill Williams, Vice President, Health, Safety & Environment, Maersk Inc.