In Nullification: The Rightful Remedy you will learn:
What nullification is, and the basis for this 10th Amendment solution to federal overreach.
How nullification has been used in early American history-from defending free speech, to resisting federal slaves laws, and more.
Surprise, surprise-what the media, the history books, and the political pundits have told you about nullification is wrong.
How nullification is being used-successfully-around the country right now.
What you can do right now-how nullification can be used to put a stop to unconstitutional federal acts, regulations, and mandates.
Nullification: The Rightful Remedy is an explosive, information-packed documentary from The Foundation for a Free Society and the Tenth Amendment Center. It will give you the tools you need to stand up for the Constitution and liberty whether the federal government gives you “permission” to or not. This film features some of the nation’s top thinkers and activists including: Thomas E. Woods, Jr., Sheriff Richard Mack, Kevin Gutzman, Michael Boldin, Stewart Rhodes, Debra Medina, Charles Goyette, Robert Scott Bell, and many others. What do we do when the federal government refuses to follow the Constitution? Nullify NOW!
Unconstitutional laws are pouring out of Washington…but we can stop them.
Just ask Thomas Jefferson. There is a “rightful remedy” to federal power grabs—it’s called Nullification.
In Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century, historian and New York Times bestselling author Thomas E. Woods, Jr. explains not only why nullification is the constitutional tool the Founders envisioned, but how it works—and has already been employed in cases ranging from upholding the First Amendment to knocking down slave laws before the Civil War. In Nullification, Woods shows:
* How the states were meant to be checks against federal tyranny—and how a growing roster of governors and state attorneys general are recognizing they need to become that again
* Why the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution reinforces the rights of states to nullify unconstitutional laws
* Why it was left to the states to uphold the simple principle that an unconstitutional law is no law at all
* Why, without nullification, ordinary Americans will continue to suffer the oppression of unjust, unconstitutional laws
* PLUS thorough documentation of how the Founding Fathers believed nullification could be applied
Nullification is not just a book—it could become a movement to restore the proper constitutional limits of the federal government. Powerful, provocative, and timely, Nullification is sure to stir debate and become a constitutional handbook for all liberty-loving Americans.