I use Personal Brain intermittently. It's a deep and powerful information and knowledge management tool that I recommend for those interested in serious personal knowledge management. It's also a useful infotention aid. I've attended many of these seminars and recommend them.
Rise Above the Information Deluge. Effective Visualization and Information Management
Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
With TheBrain you can create large networks of information that match your style of thought, finally putting you in control of the deluge of information, instead of it controlling you.
In this must see webinar we’ll cover strategies to master information overload so you can actually leverage relevant information sources and capture your best knowledge.
Learn how to:
• Develop guidelines and “Rules of Engagement” for your data sources
• Setup a visual workflow of relevancy and urgency for projects and information
• Create a single point of access that leverages key information relationships
• Organize and link organic knowledge hubs
• Integrate files, Web and intranet pages in a way that reflects your work style
• Track files, capture new ideas and version documents
• Setup reminders and review Thoughts to better control and manage information