Event Bright Early Bird Ticket $20 Until 15 August 2016
AE911Truth, the Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, and other co-sponsors are hosting what promises to be a landmark symposium on the pursuit of 9/11 Justice fifteen years after the fateful events of September 11, 2001.
Hundreds of researchers and activists will come together in the historic Great Hall of Cooper Union in NYC on September 10th and 11th. Together, we will discuss the state of ongoing efforts to expose the truth and obtain justice for the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 innocent victims and that continue to serve as the pretext for the Global War on Terrorism.
An Action-Packed Agenda
The conference will feature keynote addresses made by respected legal figures, panel discussions on the role of the Deep State and on the significance of the recently declassified 28 Pages, presentations by movement leaders and researchers, and daylong evidentiary hearings, conducted by a panel of esteemed lawyers, on the World Trade Center’s destruction.
Speakers and panel discussions will include:
- Keynote speaker: Renowned public interest attorney Daniel Sheehan, who litigated cases related to the Pentagon Papers and the Iran/Contra Affair and is producing a new book on JFK, where the deep state came into its own;
- Keynote speaker: Judge Ferdinando Imposimato, the Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy who has successfully prosecuted NATO and CIA officers for rendition and torture;
- A team of accomplished lawyers who will hear evidence related to the World Trade Center’s destruction and consider future legal strategies for obtaining 9/11 Justice, joining with US legislators calling for a new independent investigation;
- Richard Gage, AIA, who will discuss the current activities of AE911Truth, and Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey, who will present the findings-to-date of the WTC 7 computer modeling study, which he is conducting at the University of Alaska Fairbanks;
- Roundtable discussions featuring Wayne Madsen, J. Michael Springmann, and other prominent experts;
- The launch of 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) by founding members of this new international organization; and,
- Masters of Ceremonies Mark Crispin Miller, a professor of Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU (Saturday), and renowned International Human Rights attorney William Pepper (Sunday).