Everybody has this wrong – Trump is not bluffing and he is not Netanyahu’s puppet. What has really happened here is that Xi, Trump, and Putin agreed over a year ago to take down the Deep State. The denuclearization of Korea, combined with the destruction of the old banking order, will be followed by the denuclearization of Israel and the restoration of Palestine. We are at the beginning of a 1,000 year period of peace and prosperity for all.
It is difficult for those who are convinced that Trump is a moron, a loose-cannon, a ham-fisted bully, to see that there is a completely different positive interpretation of what Trump is doing in the Middle East. The unification and denuclearization of the Koreas, which no one wanted to believe when I brought that story back from Japan, is the “truth-teller.” If that is possible, anything is possible.
As China displaces France in Iran, as Iran, Iraq, and Turkey hold secret consultations on what to do about the Kurds (and the Zionists arming and training the Kurds at US expense), as Iran (and perhaps other Middle Eastern states) prepare to reveal the names of all European leaders accepting bribes since the 1990’s to betray their respective publics, the time is right for a multinational Middle East Summit for Peace.
Here are the eight topics that I propose Putin discuss, first with Arab leaders as well as the leaders of Turkey and Iran, and then with Xi and Trump. This should be a presidential summit – the staffs are inconsequential and an encumbrance.
- Denuclearization of the Middle East including Israel
- Peace between the Sunnis and the Shi’ites
- Jerusalem and perhaps Mecca as international cities
- Restoration of Palestine
- Creation of a Kurdish Confederacy (no changes to existing national borders)
- Repatriation of all unemployed Muslims from Europe back to Arabia, and reparations for Iraq
- Creation of a post-Western post-fossil fuel economy with unlimited desalinated water
- Creation of a regional Open Source Agency and network with information and engineering bureaus sufficient to create prosperity for all at 10% the cost of the failed Western economic paradigm.