REVEALED: The five ways the human race could be WIPED OUT because of global warming
- The deadly possible effects of global warming have been laid bare in a new book that reveals how disease, starvation and rising tides could kill off human beings
- ‘FALTER: Has the Human Game Begun to Play Itself Out?’ lists the lethal, and unexpected, ways that humans could become extinct – within a few generations
- Melting ice caps could bring back disease locked in permafrost – killing swathes
- Natural disasters could be triggered by collapsing ice caps – with 65ft waves wiping out any coastal life in its path – repeating what happened 8,000 years ago
- Cereal crops – the cornerstone of human sustenance – could dry out because of global warming with plants unable to grow in parched new lands
- Author Bill McKibben’s doomsday book asks whether we are already too late
Read full article with embedded videos.