Ten Lies (List Only)
1. Trump promised to put Hillary Clinton in jail.
2. Trump promised to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.
3. Trump promised to reduce deficit spending.
4. Trump said that government vaccinations of small children should “stop now,” rightly linking vaccinations to certain diseases such as autism (and even death).
5. Donald Trump promised to get America out of these infernal, incessant foreign wars.
6. Donald Trump emphatically promised to build a wall on the U.S./Mexican border, which Mexico would pay for.
7. Trump said he would release documents investigating 9/11.
8. Donald Trump said he “loved” government whistleblower Julian Assange and called WikiLeaks “amazing.”
9. Trump promised the American people that he would be the greatest Pro-Second Amendment President the country has ever seen.
10. Trump promised to make America great.
Chuck Baldwin is a Minster, Moral Majority leader, author, and was nominated by the Constitution Paty to be its presidential nominee in 2004. Previously a resident of Florida today he and his extended family are in Montana, where he founded the Liberty Fellowship.