Rejected, and rightly so, by the Palestinians before launch. Simply not serious.
A proper peace plan, eight points, below the fold.
ROBERT STEELE: I continue to believe that in the end President Donald Trump will withdraw US support from the invented Russian criminal apartheid genocidal state of Israel, and “make the deal” with Iran and Turkey and others for the complete withdrawal of the USA from the Middle East, with all US financial and military assistance contingent on the restoration of Palestine to the Palestinians, the end of Zionist armed agitation with the Kurds, the end of Saudi predation on Yemen and Somalia, and the end of millions of illegal aliens being “flushed” into Europe by Arab dictators. If President Trump does not do this, the President elected in 2024 with a massive transpartisan turn-out, is very likely to make this one of their twelve core promises to America. Below is my peace article, with the eight points shown for convenience. Note the 12,706 votes — this was widely read in Russia.
Robert Steele, “Peace in the Middle East: Denuclearizing Israel, Restoring Palestine, and More,” Russian International Affairs Council, 18 May 2018.
1. Denuclearization of the Middle East including Israel
2. Peace between the Sunnis and the Shi’ites
3. Jerusalem and perhaps Mecca as international cities
4. Restoration of Palestine
5. Creation of a Kurdish Confederacy (no changes to existing national borders)
6. Repatriation of all unemployed Muslims from Europe back to Arabia, and reparations for Iraq
7. Creation of a post-Western post-fossil fuel economy with unlimited desalinated water
8. Creation of a regional Open Source Agency and network with information and engineering bureaus sufficient to create prosperity for all at 10% the cost of the failed Western economic paradigm.