Righteous search. Here's the short answer, see also all the six-star reviews.
1. Do not confuse humanity with life. Humanity may well wipe itself out, but life will continue. See for example
Review: The Resilient Earth–Science, Global Warming and the Future of Humanity
2. The primary obstacle to the future of humanity on earth is a combination of secrecy and idiocy. See for example:
Review: The Collapse of Complex Societies
The True Cost of Low Prices: The Violence of Globalization
Review: The Next Catastrophe–Reducing Our Vulnerabilities to Natural, Industrial, and Terrorist Disasters
3. Resilience Thinking and Sustainable Design along with Biomimicry and Zero Waste are the heart of the matter.
Review: Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature
Review: Ecological Economics: Principles And Applications
Review: The Philosophy of Sustainable Design
Review: Resilience Thinking–Sustaining Ecosystems and People in a Changing World
Review: The Design of Business–Why Design Thinking is the Next Competitive Advantage
Review: The Upside of Down–Catastrophe, Creativity, and the Renewal of Civilization
4. The five billion at the bottom of the pyramid are our greatest hope for innovation and infinite wealth creation.
The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty Through Profits (Hardcover)
Review: Creating a World Without Poverty–Social Business and the Future of Capitalism
Review: Out of Poverty: What Works When Traditional Approaches Fail
Review: The Power of Unreasonable People–How Social Entrepreneurs Create Markets That Change the World
The 86 Percent Solution: How to Succeed in the Biggest Market Opportunity of the 21st Century (Hardcover)
Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth and Power to the East (Hardcover)
Capitalism at the Crossroads: The Unlimited Business Opportunities in Solving the World’s Most Difficult Problems (Hardcover)
5. Infinite Weath is achievable if we simply get our politicians under control.
Revolutionary Wealth (Hardcover)
The Wealth of Networks: How Social Production Transforms Markets and Freedom (Hardcover)
Infinite Wealth: A New World of Collaboration and Abundance in the Knowledge Era
The Wealth of Knowledge: Intellectual Capital and the Twenty-first Century Organisation (Hardcover)
6. Truth & Reconciliation, and Collective Intelligence, are the heart of the matter.
Review: Reconciliation–Islam, Democracy, and the West
Review: The World Cafe: Shaping Our Futures Through Conversations That Matter (Paperback)
Review: Collective Intelligence–Creating a Prosperous World at Peace
7. Integral Consciousness and Conscious Evolution are the next stage.
Philosophy and the Social Problem: The Annotated Edition
Escaping the Matrix: How We the People can change the world
Review: Conscious Evolution: Awakening Our Social Potential
Review: Humanizing the Digital Age
Most of this site (especially the book reviews) deals with this topic, see especially under Reviews
- Environment (Problems)
- Environment (Solutions)
- Nature, Diet, Memetics, Design
- Survival & Sustainment
- Technology (Bio-Mimicry, Clean)
- Threats (Emerging & Perennial)
- True Cost & Toxicity
- Truth & Reconciliation
- Values, Ethics, Sustainable Evolution
- Voices Lost (Indigenous, Gender, Poor, Marginalized)
- Water, Energy, Oil, Scarcity