Knights know that the arts–especially music–are essential to developing the creative and innovative impulses of entrepreneurs. Put more directly: no arts in education – fewer entrepreneurs.
Lesson Plans and Resources for Arts Integration
Dance in science, pop art in Spanish, or photography in math — there’s no end to the ways arts can be integrated into other curricula. Educators from Bates Middle School, in Annapolis, Maryland, share arts-integrated lessons and resources that you can use in your school.
Resources on This Page:
- Arts-Integrated Lesson Plans
- Professional-Development Presentations
- Arts-Integration Templates
- Additional Documents from Bates Middle School
- Maryland Department of Education Arts-Integration Glossary
- Useful Websites on Arts Integration
Click on any link below to view or download that file.