I’m told by one of my favorite millennials that many of her friends have not heard anything at all positive about President Trump.
The left, which turned a blind eye to the flagrant immorality of Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton, is ordering evangelical Christians to abandon Mr. Trump. Before too many well-meaning people take the bait, a reminder of what Mr. Trump has accomplished might be in order.
First, America ducked a very large bullet — a reboot of the Obama administration under Hillary Clinton. Although President Obama had a more “presidential style” in some respects than Mr. Trump, he was a disaster. Hillary would have been more of the same.
Here are a few other things that Mr. Trump has done:
• Appointed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and more than 75 other constitutionally sound federal judges, 30 of which are serving.
• Reinstated an expanded Mexico City Policy blocking foreign aid from being used for abortions.
• Cracked down on illegal immigration and “sanctuary cities.” As Attorney General Jeff Sessions put it: “The lawlessness, the abdication of the duty to enforce our laws, and the catch and release policies of the past are over.”
• Issued an order killing two federal regulations for every new one. In actuality, 16 were cut for every new one in his first year, saving billions.
• Engineered a historic tax cut that will save money for more than 80 percent of American households.
• Withdrew the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of U.S. governance by international bureaucrats.
• Reversed onerous Obama environmental rules that gave the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ham-handed authority to destroy the coal industry and abrogate landowners’ rights.
• Kick-started America’s energy sector by curtailing regulations, facilitating the Keystone XL Pipeline and opening up vast federal areas to oil and gas exploration.
• Presided over an economic and stock market boom, lowered unemployment and brought manufacturing jobs back to America from overseas.
• Rebuilt the nation’s military, destroyed ISIS and faced down North Korea’s “Rocket Man.”
• Issued an order enforcing First Amendment protections for religious liberty.
• Restored the freedom of military chaplains to espouse biblical morality, and essentially reversing Mr. Obama’s transgender military policy.
• Revoked the Education Department’s order that public schools allow gender-confused males access to girls’ restrooms and locker rooms.
• Cracked down on sex trafficking. President Trump signed a law allowing states to move against sex-ad Internet sites, and the Justice Department on April 6 seized and shut down Backpage.com, which carried ads for prostitution, including trafficked children.
• Overhauled the mismanaged Veterans Administration and giving veterans more health care choices.
• Replaced Obamacare incrementally, beginning with a repeal of the individual mandate.
• Imposed sanctions on Venezuela’s socialist dictatorship and revising Mr. Obama’s deals with communist Cuba.
• Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and repairing damage that Mr. Obama did to the U.S.-Israel relationship.
• Worked with Central American nations to crack down on MS-13 gangs.
OK, let’s stop here, though it only scratches the surface.
A question for Mr. Trump’s conservative critics, including some well-meaning evangelicals who rightly express concern over character: Would you really prefer to have a “more presidential” chief executive who promotes socialism, open bordeers, abortion, sexual anarchy and the criminalization of Christianity?