The conversation we maybe should have on camera is about redesigning the Internet for the post-Trump Golden Age ahead.
– Current Internet is “just a prototype” (and even quantum comms tech as transport doesn't change it)
– The need for self-sovereign identity for all services — builds off my research at the Hypervoice Consortium
– The “Guardian Avatar” as the browser for a new “hypersense” world beyond the hypertext Web
– New enabling architecture (Recursive Internet)
– New enabling science and mathematics (∆Q algebra as ; quality transport agreements)
– Redo of the regulatory environment (“says what it does, does what it says”) — “not neutrality”
– Rethink of copyright as “reward right”; game theory the problem instead of current blunt instrument.
– And open source everything — transparency over secrecy, trust over surveillance, identity protection over identity harvesting
This is BRILLIANT. I have done some work with others including Steve Arnold.
Indeed, we could do a call to arms publication for Amazon as you expand your brand and public appreciation for your technical acumen.
Here is stuff I have cobbled together:
See the attached graphic particularly.
Take the lead on this, tell me how you wish to proceed. I have others who could join us for a video series, you as the moderator if you wish, such as “Identity Woman” Kaliya Young,