IBM Acknowledges That Palantir Technologies Is Winning the Battle for Policeware and Intelware
Phi Beta Iota: Discount the fake news. Here are the questions, from Arnold, that no one is asking:
- Anyone remember the litigation between Palantir and i2 about intellectual property? Of course not.
- What Palantir executives were named in the i2 litigation? (This is a really good question by the way?)
- Do the Palantir solutions generate really happy licensees?
- How do the former i2 professionals perceive this tie up?
- How will the deal impact Palantir’s present cloud services providers?
ROBERT STEELE: No one, anywhere, least of all Palantir, is getting it right. Below are four links on getting it right. Web 3.0 will work in this direction.
Steele, Robert. “Augmented Intelligence with Human-Machine Integrity: Future-Oriented Hybrid Governance Integrating Holistic Analytics, True Cost Economics, and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE),” in Daniel Araya. Augmented Intelligence: Smart Systems and the Future of Work and Learning. Bern, CH: Peter Lang Publishing., 2018.
Steele, Robert. “Foreword,” in Stephen E. Arnold, CyberOSINT: Next Generation Information Access, Harrods Creek, KY: Arnold Information Technology, 2015.
Steele, Robert. “The Evolving Craft of Intelligence,” in Robert Dover, Michael Goodman, and Claudia Hillebrand (eds.). Routledge Companion to Intelligence Studies, Oxford, UK: Routledge, July 31, 2013.
Steele, Robert. “The Ultimate Hack: Re-Inventing Intelligence to Re-Engineer Earth,” in U. K. Wiil (ed.), Counterterrorism and Open-Source Intelligence, Lecture Notes in Social Networks 2, Springer-Verlag/Wien, 2011.