Worth a look.
1. Rising social tensions in Middle East and Africa
2. Widening income disparities
3. Persistent structural unemployment
4. Intensifyng cyber threats
5. Inaction on climate change
6. Diminishing confidence in economic policies
7. A lack of values in leadership
8. The expanding middle class in Asia
9. The growing importance of megacities
10. The rapid spread of misinformation online
Phi Beta Iota: Interesting, but lacking a broader deeper understanding. The abject corruption of all leaders across all eight domains (academia, civil society including labor unions and religions, commerce, government, law enforcement, media, military, non-government/non-profit) combined with the abysmal implosion of education in the west, are “root.” There is plenty of money with which to create heaven on earth, but corruption on the one hand, and an inert uneducated public on the other, have combined to concentrate that wealth in a most toxic fashion. These people mean well, but they lack a holistic analytic model, a grasp of true cost economics, and a commitment to the truth at any cost lowering all other costs.