- For four decades, 29st politician was free to prey on vulnerable children as young as eight
- Police received at least 144 complaints from victims yet authorities blocked any prosecution
- New book serialised in Daily Mail details how Smith – who died in 2010 aged 82 – was repeatedly protected despite being arrested for sex crimes
- MI5 and Special Branch officers put pressure on police to drop investigations
- Child porn was found in Smith’s car but police were ordered to release him
- Liberal Party put his name forward for knighthood in 1988 in spite of rumours of his sordid activities swirling around Westminster
Phi Beta Iota: We consider the FBI, itself founded by a pedophile (J. Edgar Hoover), to be a protective agency for elite pedophilia in the USA, particularly in Boston, New York, and Washington, D.C. As with the CIA, there are “deep state”elements within the FBI that perpetuate themselves from generation to generation, always in close alliance to the pedophiles in the Ivy League, particularly select secret societies at Yale and Princeton, and of course pedophiles in the Catholic Church and other organizations where immunity is a privilege. The appointed leadership of the FBI appears to live in fear of disturbing this moral cancer, and unable to clean its own house — hence unable to clean other houses. Counterintelligence in the USA is a travesty — non-existent. On a positive note, we see the unraveling of 9/11 freeing the public to understand the reality of JFK, MLK, and Bobby Kennedy’s assassination by the “deep state,” and we see elite pedophilia in the USA — when it is inevitably exposed in depth — as the precipitant for a common sense revolution across America the Beautiful. It is the seventh veil.