Mongoose: Gold Collateral Accounts (GCA) Rising – The Real Truth About the Paris Agreement

Commerce, Commercial Intelligence, Ethics, Government, IO Deeds of Peace, Key Players, Officers Call, Peace Intelligence, Strategy, Threats

Change — good change — is coming.

“The Real Truth About the Paris Agreement” – Yosef – 6.10.16

“…secretly it actually houses the intentional legal framework for implementing a new global gold treaty that resets the world's monetary system as well as all currencies (aka “The RV”).

. . . . . .

As China will be the last to ratify, so that they can have the honor of setting the world free economically–this as a well deserved tribute the Keepers of the Global Collateral accounts (aka the Chinese Elders and Grandfather as their leader).

Phi Beta Iota: This may be coincidental and purely speculative, but there are some useful data points, including the table of percentages for each country. A new world order (lower case) is most definitely in the making, one  that “eases out” the Rothschilds (Bauers), the City of London, and Wall Street. Truth & reconciliation are the order of the day — no one goes to jail, no one goes bankrupt, everyone gets the truth. 20% of what we are reading on this is gibberish, but the other 80% tracks with all that we know to be factual.

See Especially:

Black Eagle Trust Fund: The 9/11 Attacks and the Black Eagle Trust Fund

Robert Steele: Snap-Shot on Gold & Off-Ledger Accounts

Worth a Look: Old Gold, Bright Future — From JFK & Indonesian-Chinese Gold to End of the New World Order…

See Also:

Eagle: Charles Hugh Smith on Failed US Economy — Endless Parade of Lies, Manipulations, and Deceptions

Mini-Me: 9/11 Convergence 14th Anniversary — 13 Warnings, Dick Cheney Made It Happen….

Review: Gold Warriors–America’s Secret Recovery of Yamashita’s Gold

Financial Liberty at Risk-728x90