The common thread: ending disinformation by the cabal that manipulates public laws and public perceptions to increase poverty among the many and wealth among the few.
Sometimes if you fight hard enough and refuse to back down, no matter the odds, your truth is vindicated and prevails!
For years I’ve watched politicians smirk, roll their eyes, and sigh whenever the words Agenda 21 were uttered. As George Orwell said, “The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it”. Today I stand vindicated in my warnings of where Agenda 21 was truly headed, because it’s not longer me having to reveal the threat. They are telling you themselves. Here’s the naked truth – Socialism is for the stupid. The Green New Deal is pure Socialism.
Robert Steele Comment Below the Fold
The GND’s problem, as I understand it, is that it wants to deal with the first contradiction of capital (job creation and new outlets for capital investment) and the second contradiction (biophysical limits) by assuming that we can transition to renewable energy seamlessly and at unrealistic speed, ultimately achieving both green growth and job security.
Actually, if we were willing to pay attention to ecological decay and the 6thmass extinction we would understand that it isn’t simply a long-run energy problem we have, it’s a long-run growth problem.
The hot read this morning is the UK’s report about a highly successful US company, Facebook. You can obtain a copy of the report at this link.
Coverage of the report is extensive, and DarkCyber anticipates more analyses, explanations, and Twitterverse excitement as the report diffuses.
Here are five items to note in the report:
- A Mid Life Crisis Moment?
- How Big Is AWS?
- Slam Dunk: Team Microsoft’s Defense Fizzles
- Eero: Scary?
- Amazon Changing Colors?
- Amazon ECR and ECS Gain PrivateLink Support
- More Bare Metal Instances
- New AWS Partner Wandisco
- Striim Builds for RedShift
- Become an Amazon AWS Expert
- Ethical Hacking on AWS
- Amazon Invests in Rivian
- Google and Amazon: War of Words Escalating?
- Austin: More Amazon and More Traffic
- SDX Central Confirms AWS Outposts
- Mildly Humorous Items
- In a New York We May Be Gone
- Indiscreet Pictures and Allegations of Blackmail
- Movie Madness (Not Releasing Woody Allen Film)
- Accounting Methods or Fraud? Keeping Tips
- Amazon and Facial Recognition
- Alexa Gets a New Skill
- Baby Activity API — Resistance is Futile
- More Live Streaming and a Possible Checkmate for QVC
- Amazon Space
Cointelegraph takes a closer look at what role crypto plays in what is being portrayed as the latest battleground for the freedom of speech.