Sitting at my desk all day doing interpreting, I watched all the videos of ITNJ and I learned a lot. Thanks to whoever posted them. Phenomenal work and very impressive members and witnesses.
I hit an enormous psychological roadblock on this following one, about organ transplants in China, for the many following reasons:
1) One of the presenters looks, sounds and feels like… Clapper. He may be right and what he stated may be true but I couldn’t get past it;
2) Duckduckgo yielded absolutely no information on Omar Healthcare Service in Tianjin, China. http://www.china.org.cn/
3) The Falon Gong story is very recent and very sudden. I tend to subscribe to David Icke: when something allegedly going on for decades suddenly comes out, out of nowhere, and is grabbed onto by the West, with sudden “evidence” (be it pictures or videos), one needs to take a step back and seriously investigate;
4) When horrendous stories suddenly appear about a country against which the West is engaged in economic, trade or financial war, and has suddenly been demonizing, one needs to take two steps back and seriously consider where all the information against it originates from and why;
5) It makes very little sense for China to name a healthcare system “Omar” unless it is a joint venture with… what country? It requires investigation. Blaming China for some multinational is tantamount to blaming the US for Monsanto or Germany for Bayer; China is still a Rothschild country. It is rules by banks and multinationals.
6) The Middle East very oil-wealthy are the biggest organ-transplant consumers in China;
7) Organ transplants are a horrendous practice no matter where (and anyone looking into India knows about how many women/mothers in the pariah cast had to sell a kidney in order to feed their children in the past 40 years). Unless there were enough people to be afraid of dying and desperate to remain alive, that trade would never exist. What kind of people are so afraid of death and where do they originate from? Rockefeller, Bush, Kissinger and Soros are obvious but there are more. Who are they?
8) I listen to Jeff Brown from China Rising and I find him to be rational, reasonable and (fairly) objective; it doesn’t compute;
9) My kid spent a whole year in Ganzhou province, after college and 2 years of Peace Corps in Mali, and… she never saw any indication of anything remotely approaching a police state. She wasn’t segregated, isolated or anything: she lived among the Chinese people. In that respect, she echoes Jeff Brown;
10) A couple of years ago, Paul Craig Roberts published this. Interestingly, it was more in tune with Jeff Brown’s and my kid’s impression than anything the West publishes about China see this reference:
11) Lastly, and from my own Christian standpoint: there is something viscerally wrong with anyone willing to be implanted with anyone else’s organs when science increasingly appears to agree (Keche, Haramein, Braden and many others) that the human soul, as the sum of any human being’s experience on this Earth, is embedded in every cell of the body and medicine has proved that, between the moment a comatose body on life support with absolutely no life and the moment it is actually dead (all systems have shut down), it has lost a quantifiable weight which they call “ectoplasm”. The thing is… most religions and philosophies agree with it. Big-pharma bought-and-paid-for Western science appears to conveniently want to ignore it…
Those are my humble takes. ITNJ is a wonderful endeavor. The same way that you now wonder about Craig Sawyer and Tucson, so do I about ITNJ and its involvement in China’s organ transplants.
We may both be wrong. We may both be right. We both may not know enough. Don’t know. Prudence rules.
Duckduckgo yielded nothing on Omar Healthcare Service but Google gave plenty about Clapper-look-alike claims and confirmed Omar Healthcare Service in Tianjin:
No serious source, very iffy links, with dubious origins. Check them all.
Notice a recurrent name: David Matas. https://en.wikipedia.org/
Ethan Gutmann (Clapper look-alike)… well, something is troubling and needs some digging into: the relationship between Matas and Gutmann.
From 2006, Gutmann wrote articles about organ harvesting. In 2012, “State Organs: Transplant Abuse in China”, was published with essays from six medical professionals,
Gutmann interviewed over 100 witnesses including Falun Gong survivors, doctors, policemen, and camp administrators. He estimated that 65,000 Falun Gong practitioners were killed for their organs from 2000 to 2008, and that between 450,000 and 1 million Falun Gong practitioners were detained at any given time.
And then, there is the Dr. Enver Tohti connection with David Matas:
There appear to be exactly FOUR people at the origin of the claim, since 2006: isn’t that interesting how it corresponds with when BRICS was launched?
David Kilgour https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
David Matas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Ethan Gutmann https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Dr, Enver Tohti, no Wikipedia page but plenty of travels to Israel.
There are NO other sources I could find for those claims, as far as my research goes but those 4 people have traveled all over creation and seem to have created a legend for the past 15 years. No other doctor has come forward with independent evidence, nothing. Just those four people.
Do you see why I am so doubtful?
Phi Beta Iota: There is a need for a global planning agency and a global open source everything network that eradicates the propaganda dominating all media. Most of our ills are imposed on us by a Western political and financial system that is totally corrupt — Matt Taibbi calls it Griftopia.
Steele, Robert. “Xi, Putin, & Trump for Life — A Few Thoughts: What Is We Could Bury the Deep State & Create Peace and Prosperity for All?,” Russian International Affairs Council, March 26, 2018.
Steele, Robert. “Creating a Post-Western Independent Internet: An Open Source Internet Can Create Peace and Prosperity for All,” Russian International Affairs Council, February 5, 2018.
Steele, Robert. “Healing the Self & Healing the World: The Open Source Way,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 2 September 2017 no longer available where previously published in Defence and Intelligence Norway, September 13, 2017.
Steele, Robert. “Concept for a Post-Western Economic-Engineering Paradigm: How Putin-Modi and Xi-Trump Can Save Humanity with Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE),” Russian International Affairs Council, April 5, 2017.
Steele, Robert. For the President of the United States of America Donald Trump: Subject: EradicatingFake News and False Intelligence with an Open Source Agency That Also SupportsDefense, Diplomacy, Development, & Commerce (D3C) Innovation to Stabilize World. Earth Intelligence Network, 2017.
Steele, Robert, “In Harmony with All Life: The Open Source Way,” Kosmos: Journal for Global Transformation, November 1, 2016.
Steele, Robert. “Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) – Creating the Academy, Economy, Government, and Society of the Future,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, April 5, 2016.