Dr. Joseph Mercola
Story at a Glance
- In 2015, Pfizer’s Prevnar 13 vaccine (which protects against common strains of pneumonia) made more money than either Lipitor or Viagra, two of Pfizer’s top-selling drugs, thanks to the U.S. government recommendation to start using it in seniors over 65
- There’s a rapidly progressing effort to vilify and even criminalize those who express concerns about vaccine safety, and to shut down free speech in the U.S. (but only speech relating to vaccine harms, not the alleged benefits of vaccines)
- Increasingly tyrannical measures are also being employed, including forcing people to get vaccinated against measles or face significant fines or jail time
Washington state will no longer accept a philosophical exemption from the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine for children seeking to attend daycare or school
- Instagram is now blocking vaccine-related hashtags such as #vaccinescauseautism, and any hashtag found to be “spreading misinformation” will be added to an ever-growing list of banned hashtags
- Censorship Aimed at Blocking First-Hand Testimony of Vaccine Harms
- ‘Vaccine Doubts Spread Like Disease’
- Shutting Down Vaccine Safety Discussion and Censoring Vaccine Harms
- Tech Platforms Embrace Position as Truth Adjudicators
- Twitter Joins in Censoring Vaccine Material
- Can You Get Full Disclosure on Vaccines From a Single Source?
- Science Earmarked as False News — Who Are the Science Deniers Now?
- We’re Entering an Era of Faith-Based Science
- In Criminals We Trust?
- Unethical Vaccine Testing Methods Have Been the Norm
- The Fallacy of Censorship as a Conformity Builder
- One of the Most Powerful Videos I’ve Ever Seen
- Protect Your Right To Informed Consent and Defend Vaccine Exemptions
- Think Globally, Act Locally
- Share Your Story With the Media and People You Know
- Internet Resources Where You Can Learn More
- Connect With Your Doctor or Find a New One That Will Listen and Care