Radical resilience – not disease – is your body’s destiny
Regenerate means to rejuvenate, revitalize, and renew. These words hold great promise, especially for so many of us who feel something is wrong, most often in our bodies but increasingly in our souls.
I’m writing this book in the hopes that I can help others who are experiencing persistent symptoms or sickness to pause and consider that their bodies are sending a message that something they are consuming, breathing, or thinking is toxic or biologically incompatible with wellness.
– Steven R. Gundry, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of The Longevity Paradox
“A must-read for anyone who wishes to understand the exciting implications of the New Biology, the awe-inspiring power of the human body to heal itself in the face of adversity, and how to practically apply the cutting-edge science to one’s life.”
– Dr. Mark Hyman, founder of The UltraWellness Center and New York Times bestselling author of Food“This book is a revolution! It goes way beyond the beliefs that have fueled modern pharmaceutical medicine for decades and gives you all the science you’ll ever need to prove that there is another way.”
– Christiane Northrup, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Goddesses Never Age“Regenerate leverages leading-edge science to show how we can actually change the expression of our DNA to build resilience and reverse the biological clock of degeneration that we’ve all come to expect. This is powerful, deeply validated, but nonetheless user-friendly information that will clearly pave the way for health.”
– David Perlmutter, M.D., #1 New York Times bestselling author of Grain Brain and Brain Wash
“Regenerate is a brilliant, enlightening blend of ancient traditions, modern medicine, cutting-edge science, and sacred spirituality, conscientiously woven into an alchemical roadmap of living life in the 21st century. A must-have for curious, soul-seeking readers in the pursuit of a high-vibe path!”
– Deanna Minich, Ph.D., nutritionist, educator, and author of Whole Detox
About the Author
Sayer Ji is the founder of GreenMedInfo, the world’s largest open-access natural health database. He is also a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, the co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, a board member of the National Health Federation, and a steering committee member of the Global Non-GMO Foundation. You can visit him online at www.greenmedinfo.com.