A few thoughts:
1) Information-sharing and sense-making is “root” for multinational operations.
2) Education, intelligence, and research must all be open and multinational in nature.
3) Peaceful preventive measures rooted in open education and intelligence are the foundation.
4) Precision covert and clandestine multinational operations are the intermediate capability.
5) Hybrid operations by all eight tribes of intelligence, with the military as the “core force” for communications, intelligence-sharing and sense-making, logistics, and mobility, will be the norm.
6) Gandhi had it right–cannot kill swarms with machine guns, the only winning move is peace for all.
7) Yanus, Scowcroft, et al have it right–POVERTY is the #1 threat to humanity, eliminate poverty and everything else heals itself.
Core Link with Other Links (See Especially Those in Bold):
Search: The Future of OSINT [is M4IS2-Multinational]
20100905 Multinational Postings at Phi Beta Iota is organized into the following topics but only covers the last year instead of all five years. It just became too demanding a task.
Analytics for Multinational/Whole Earth (Concepts & Methods)
C4I Fundamentals (Needs, Tools)
Citizen-Centered Information & Intelligence
Concepts for Civilization
Information & Intelligence
Peace Through Innovation
Strategy (or Not)
2010 INTELLIGENCE FOR EARTH: Clarity, Diversity, Integrity, & Sustainability
2008 COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE: Creating a Prosperous World at Peace
2006 INFORMATION OPERATIONS: All Information, All Languages, All the Time
2003 PEACEKEEPING INTELLIGENCE: Emerging Concepts for the Future
2002 THE NEW CRAFT OF INTELLIGENCE: Personal, Public, & Political
Worth a Look: Book Review Lists (Positive)
Worth a Look: Book Review Lists (Negative)