Fabio Sergio, FastCodeDesign, 20 December 2012
LIST ONLY — Read full article.
1. Continuous learning
2. Educational leap-frogging
3. A new crop of older life-long learners and educators
4. Breaking gender boundaries, reducing physical burdens
5. A new literacy emerges: software literacy
6. Education’s long tail
7. Teachers and pupils trade roles
8. Synergies with mobile banking and mobile health initiatives
9. New opportunities for tradtional educational institutions
10. A revolution leading to customized education
Phi Beta Iota: Entire article strongly recommended. We would have added “just enough, just in time learning” but find the over-all list compelling.