A new case study by Harvard Business School asserts that U.S. politicians have rigged the system to such a degree that the U.S. is becoming a failed democracy. The authors of the case-study use the word ‘hijacked’ to describe what the political parties have done to governance in the United States.
Their election reform recommendations:
- Institute nonpartisan top-four primaries.
- Institute ranked choice voting with instant runoff in general elections.
- Institute nonpartisan redistricting.
- Rewrite debate access rules for presidential elections
- Run (centrist) independents at all levels.
Phi Beta Iota: Harvard, Yale, and Princeton as well as Stanford are among the primary academic foundations for the Deep State unchallenged power to lie about everything. A useful study that can be improved upon.