A day does not go by that I do not receive inputs from citizens all over the world, generally of remarkably high quality and focus. Below the fold is a death notice for Facebook, which will probably not be able to rise to the European Community mandate that all end users must own their own data and be able to transfer it freely among applications; and a couple of related items.
As a side note, I continue to view with disdain all the lawyers now working cases in isolation against pieces of #GoogleGestapo. They are simply not rising to the possibilities of creating an orchestrated Title 7 Discrimination class action lawsuit against Twitter (Roger Stone ++), Facebook (David Icke ++), YouTube (Prager ++) and AdSense (Alex Jones ++). It is as if all the lawyers are deliberately not serving their clients’ best interests.
Facebook Death Notice
I suppose it is possible to pull down the Facebook pix, messages, contacts, videos, and metadata. I heard at the TechnoSecurity Conference in September 2017 that Facebook intervenes if its system discovers this type of data extraction. The reason is that Facebook wants “members” aka slaves to stay in the Facebook walled garden.
My hunch is that there is a workaround. I don’t know of either a commercial or open source tool for the job.
If one had access to a software tool like ImmunitySec or the complete FinFisher system, a developer could find an exploit, insert malware on the Facebook system, and simply instruct the Facebook server from a superuser account to put the data for a user in a tarball and ftp it someplace.
What Robert Steele Wants to See Others Build
Open Source Intelligence — All Minds, All Information, All Languages
- Creating a Post-Western Independent Internet
- D3C Presidential Innovation Memorandum 3.3
- Open Source Intelligence Done Right – Lecture to the Royal Danish Defence College
Peace and Prosperity for All Via Trump, Putin, Xi
- Healing the Self & Healing the World: The Open Source Way
- Concept for a Post-Western Economic-Engineering Paradigm: How Putin-Modi and Xi-Trump Can Save Humanity with Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE)
- For UN SecGen – Achieving SDG with OSEE
- Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) – A Nordic Manifesto
- The Ultimate Hack: Resilient Villages, Smart Cities, Prosperous Nations at Peace — and Unlimited Clean Water
- Marcin Jakubowski: Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) is 10-20% the Cost of Industrial-Era Engineering
DONATE TO KEEP PUBLIC INTELLIGENCE ENDEAVOR GOING:
EIN/Robert Steele: http://bigbatusa.org/donate