In the new global economy, innovation happens in diverse sectors.
The Global Summit is where it all comes together.
As the Olympics come to a close (on August 12), we’ll begin linking social innovators with the teams and technologies they need to create rippling social and economic impact. Be part of it!
*Main Venue Address: 200 Aldersgate, St. Paul’s, London EC1A 4HD
*Benefit soiree August 15 held off-site (private location TBA).
Time & Dates:
- Daily Registration, AM Tea & Danish – 8-9am
- Thursday August 16th – Program Begins (Sharp Start) 9am – 9pm
- Friday August 17th – Program 9am – 6pm
Delegate registration includes:
- 2 days of hands on solutions in action with other thought-leaders
- 2 Full Meals (Sustainable Vegan Cuisine) per day August 16 & 17
- 3 breaks per day, with tea and snacks
- Special Workshops and networking events
- Access to collaboration & networking software
- Full training in 7 Stages to Sustainability (at Summit and online)