The Boston bomber official “narrative” just keeps on keeping on falling apart, and virtually on a daily basis. After the full article below, I have put a commentary from someone else drawing parallels between 9/11 and the Boston bombing.
Boston Terror Narrative Starts Falling Apart
Posted onApril 22, 2013
Chechen Brothers Did NOT Rob 7-11
We have no idea whether or not the Chechen brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were the Boston terrorists.
But several parts of the official narrative are already falling apart.
Initially, the claim that they robbed a 7-11 is totally false. USA Today reported on April 19th:
There was a 7-Eleven robbery in Cambridge last night, but it had nothing to do with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
“The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects,” Chabris says. “The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused.”
At an earlier press conference morning, when [State Police Superintendent Timothy Alban] described the manhunt and standoff that resulted in the death of an MIT police officer, he also said that the two brothers robbed a 7-Eleven.
Moreover, the FBI initially denied ever having spoken with either of the brothers. But CBS news notes:
The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him.
Other oddities include the following:
- According to the head cross country coach at the University of Mobile – a marathon runner who has run in numerous big races – bomb-sniffing dogs and a bomb squad inspected the runners … and authorities repeatedly announced over the loudspeaker that they were conducting drills. This occurred at the start of the Boston marathon. He believes that authorities must have had credible evidence of a bomb threat
- Neoconservatives provided substantial support to terrorists in Chechnya
- Chechens have previously been framed (by the Russians) for terrorist acts which they probably didn’t commit
Again, they might be guilty. But as Glenn Greenwald notes:
The overarching principle here should be that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is entitled to a presumption of innocence until he is actually proven guilty. As so many cases have proven – from accused (but exonerated) anthrax attacker Stephen Hatfill to accused (but exonerated) Atlanta Olympic bomber Richard Jewell to dozens if not hundreds of Guantanamo detainees accused of being the “worst of the worst” but who were guilty of nothing – people who appear to be guilty based on government accusations and trials-by-media are often completely innocent. Media-presented evidence is no substitute for due process and an adversarial trial.
Indeed, the FBI said it was positive that Bruce Ivins was the anthrax killer (after falsely accusing 2 other people of being the culprits). However, the National Academy of Science found that the FBI failed to prove its case.
Note: Media said that the door-to-door searches conducted in Watertown were voluntary. However – whether or not you agree with the need to do so – the searches were not always exactly voluntary.
In response to the blog post referred to above, a commenter offered an excellent compilation of the similarities between 9-11 and the Boston bombing:
“Both events happened at “made for TV” locations, ensuring that the MSM captured the vivid imagery of the explosions. The finish line of the Boston Marathon was likely the most televised spot in the country on that day.
– Directly following both events, there were reports of Saudi nationals, who should have been questioned, but were, instead, protected by the gov't.
– Both sets of alleged perpetrators were considered expendable. Whoever told those idiots to plant the bomb at the finish line knew damn good and well that they would be taped and subsequently caught. (In fact, why would a terror cell compromise a “trained operative” like that. If that bomb was placed in a packed nightclub or subway, they'd likely be available for more missions.)
– The MSM refused to question parts of the story that don't add up. (This was very true of Sandy Hook, too.) Government officials simply pretend that details like the fire at the JFK library and the 7-11 non-robbery didn't happen.
– Hokey poisoned mail attacks were simultaneously launched and patsies were implicated by the gov't in both cases. In this case, the supposed ricin bandit put his initials at the bottom of the poisoned letters. Nobody is that stupid.
– Both events were used to justify acts that were direct violations of our civil rights. 9/11 was used to justify the Patriot Act, while Boston gave the gov't an excuse to test out martial law in a major urban center.
– The acts of terror far exceeded the capabilities of the scripted characters. The Boston bombers were not capable of building a cellphone triggered bomb. An airline pilot once told me that only a very skilled pilot, could pull off the maneuvers performed immediately prior to the Pentagon attack.
You'd think they would have used a different script this time.”