UPDATE: VoteStand and Gregg Philips may be on the verge of proving 3 -6 million case of vote fraud in the 2016 election. They have an expanded definition of voter fraud with 10 elements:
- Voter Registration fraud
- Dead people voting
- Felon vote fraud
- Absentee ballot vote fraud
- Voter intimidation/suppression
- Electronic voting fraud
- Voter impersonation
- Ballot stuffing or multiple voting
- Misinformation (eg Facebook and Google censoring posts and manipulating search)
Right now their web site is too shallow and focused on the app, not the data, but on balance I think they and others will eventually prove Donald Trump right in detail — not counting the electronic ballot tampering by Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders (stealing 13 primaries), not counting Facebook censorhship and Google manipulation, I believe we will get to 3 million illegals — unqualified voters with a leavening of dead and duplicate voters. Out of 126 million voters, roughly, it is highly probably that 3% were fraudulent and that the bulk of those were fraud in favor of Hillary Clinton. Vote Stand should be focusing on California as its first public documented case study. At least half the fraudulent votes were probably cast in California.
The argument isn’t whether voter fraud is real, but how widespread it is. Here [are] 10 examples documenting that voter fraud isn’t a myth and how Mr. Trump’s claims aren’t just speculation.
- Dead people voting in Colorado.
- Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.
- Some Pennsylvania citizens voting twice.
- Illegal voters uncovered in Philadelphia; half had previously voted.
- Voter rigging triggers probe in Texas.
- Indiana voter fraud investigation grows to 56 counties.
- Three under investigation in Oklahoma for voting twice in the presidential primary.
- Election fraud in Kentucky.
- Underage voters found voting in Wisconsin’s presidential primary.
- Voter registration cards sent to illegals in Pennsylvania.
Phi Beta Iota: The USA is not a democracy and Donald Trump is an accidental president as well as a fringe president. What he does in the next 90 days will determine whether he lives or dies. David Axelrod and all the commentators at Crap News Network (CNN) are liars. They know that voter fraud is pervasive. What everyone is afraid of, because the two-party tyranny is complicit in making full use of voter fraud to repress all other small parties and Independents, is that Donald Trump might finally be moving toward creating a broad public consensus that an Electoral Reform Act is necessary. David Axelrod knows better — he is lying — explicitly lying — to the public.