To an epistemological certainty, Sandy Hook was not real, nobody real died. Sandy Hook was a FEMA drill with the purpose of generating support for an extreme gun control and federal power agenda. This review will simply catalog the main factual data that 489 students, minus 20 = 469 students, plus 70 staff and teachers. Nowhere to be found, no evacuation.
The benefits to those who participated in the Sandy Hook hoax have been substantial. The donation sites created by “families of the victims” have hauled in over $27,000,000 or in excess of $1,000,000 per ‘family.’
Sandy Hook Elementary School appears to have long since been abandoned.
- In an interview with (Wolfgang) Halbig on Truth Radio Show on March 21, 2014, Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi said (5:45 mark), “The school’s been closed down for God knows how long. [Neighbors] can’t understand why there were kids in that building because it was condemned.”
- Reports of SHES being contaminated with asbestos. requiring expensive repairs
- Photographic evidence of an abandoned school
- Absence of handicapped parking spaces and signage
- Absence of Internet activity 2008-2012
- Wolfgang Halbig’s Freedom of Information hearing
- “Among our most important discoveries has been the FEMA manual for the Sandy Hook event (Appendix A), which specifies that a rehearsal will be conducted on December 13, 2012, with the event going ‘LIVE’ on the 14th…”
Some more bullets directly quoted from the book:
- According to the United States Social Security Administration’s Death Master File, nobody died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
- ALL of the identities of the ‘children victims’ of the supposed Sandy Hook massacre, are purely fictitious identities, with no record of either birth or death. As to the adult ‘victims’, the only one with an identity possibly verifiable from the intact SSD Master File, is Victoria G. Soto. The other identities may or may not have been assumed by real people at some time; but the identities themselves are nevertheless fictitious. Secondary copies of the Master File, or perhaps earlier versions, appear to have been altered or ‘corrected,’ to include the fake identities. Such altered copies appear to be in use by popular genealogy search websites, though inconsistently.
- The situation boggles the mind. The Connecticut State Police submit information to the FBI that asserts 27 people died in Connecticut, but at the same time denies that they died anywhere in Connecticut. That is absurd and revealing. The objective of disinformation is to create enough uncertainty that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. But we have a mountain of proof that the school was closed by 2008 and that no one died there in 2012.
The book concludes with a skewering of the Snopes.com apologia for the official story; connections with other false flag massacres such as Aurora, CO, and Tuscon, AZ; and analogies to the London 7/7 Subway Bombings. Appendices exist for the FEMA plan; the background of Newtown, CT; a timeline; and an index
Reference: Brian Wright, “Book Review: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook” (2015).
At an Oklahoma City bookmobile in the ‘60s, Brian Richard Wright discovered a book on Barry Goldwater and became active in his 1964 presidential campaign. Led to Ayn Rand’s vision of heroic individualism, he devoted his efforts to the Michigan Libertarian Party (LP). Moved to Detroit, BSME, married, stayed prototypically cause-oriented. Disenchanted with LP at 2004 Atlanta convention. Migrated to Free State of New Hampshire—proved a catalyst both for liberty activism and for igniting literary output. Founded the commentary and review site TheCoffeeCoaster.com. Returned to SE Michigan for finance and family reasons, 2008, where he lives today.
DOC (2 Pages): Wright Sandy Hook Book Review