20181210 updated 20181212
The effort to arrest Meng Wanzhou started last summer apparently, and the warrant was issued on 22 August. Nobody bothered to tell Trump (intentionally perhaps) and he was unaware of it at the time of the G2-Summit in Argentina. The potential fallout can make sure that China becomes a real enemy (watch how retaliation plays out) and the DC crowd will have their “perfect storm”.
ROBERT STEELE: I absolutely believe this was a Deep State set-up, perhaps even a DoJ/FBI revenge strike at our President. As I stated clearly in recent interviews, this was a virtual act of war. While I am told that General Secretary Xi Jinping and Presidents Trump and Putin have an agreement to not allow themselves to be backed into war, Trump blew this one on the backside — he should have immediately countermanded the order and demanded that Deep State prat boy Trudeau (a Zionist-attentive similar to Jared Kushner and possibly with the same Satantic sodomy vulnerabilities) release her.
All signs point to Trump’s dementia combined with a shit staff slowing him down. He is not at his best. Nick Ayer’s refusal of the Chief of Staff job, which should never have been offered, is a clear signal that Mike Pence is delusional again, and thinks that Trump will fold (possible) and that Pence can be the nominee (pigs will fly first).
Smart people examining the Meng Wanzhou arrest have pointed out that apart from Trump being betrayed by people in the DOJ/FBI who set in motion this arrest without Presidential concurrence, this is also a “fuck you” from Pretty Boy (and probable gay) Justin Trudeau, who should have been consulted before such a high profile diplomatic arrest was made, and who is probably still feeling the pain from his last meeting with President Trump.
A confidant of the President has told me this was Bannon’s idea and Bannon’s way of poking the China he hates so much. If true, Steve Bannon just fucked Donald Trump and becomes the original fucker. For practical diplomatic purposes, both Xi and Trump should move forward on the assumption that this was a triple fuck not sanctioned by the President.
UPDATE 4: Ben Fulford – Key to Taking Down Clintons
Pentagon sources say the arrest of Chinese conglomerate Huawei’s Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou, “is aimed to to take down the Clintons and their treasonous ties to China back in the 1990s.” Chinese Freemasons previously admitted to this writer they had invested heavily in getting Hillary Clinton elected as US President because they had been promised a “United States of China,” including ASEAN, the Korean Peninsula and Japan.
UPDATE 5: Deep State Sabotage of President Trump
UPDATE 6: Xi – Trump Sending Message to Elites?
- What does NOT make sense is that the arrest happened on Saturday and markets did not find out about it until Wednesday night.
- U.S. prosecutors are never shy about their victories. Their detention of Meng is a BIG story – it sends the message that not even the rich and well connected are immune from prosecution under the sanctions regime.
- Then along comes a story in the South China Morning Post about an October meeting with employees in which Meng said that there are cases where, “the external rules are clear-cut and there’s no contention, but the company is totally unable to comply with in actual operations. In such cases, after a reasonable decision-making process, one may accept the risk of temporary non-compliance.”
- Those direct quotes obviously came from Chinese authorities and the story was printed at a very inconvenient time for Meng – when she was protesting her innocence. Somebody in Beijing thinks Meng is a loose cannon.
- …consider a Friday story from the SCMP written by Zhou Xin, the head of the political economy section at the paper. “China has separated the arrest of Huawei’s chief financial officer Sabrina Meng Wanzhou from trade talks between Beijing and Washington” Gao Feng, a spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, said on Thursday that he had no information at all about Meng’s case. Gao also said China was confident about reaching a trade deal with the United States within the 90-day truce agreed by the two sides in Argentina last weekend. Separately, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang also refused to directly link the arrest of Meng – in Canada last Saturday at the request of the United States – with the trade negotiations.” That is an authoritative story outlining the official Chinese position.
- It arguably serves everyone’s interests for Ms. Meng to be taught a lesson. It is in Bolton’s and the DoJ’s interest to send a message that access to power
and connections does not buy you a get out of jail free card. It is in Xi’s interest, or at least in the interests of major portions of the Chinese government, to send a signal that even the extremely well-connected still have to toe the party line.
Phi Beta Iota: This is the single best alternative explanation we have seen. Hats off to the author for clear thinking and seeing the common interests of General Secretary Xi and President Trump in this specific instance.