Koko sad. Stupid humans.
Special Report: A Plastic Tide
- The world now produces 299 million tons of plastics a year, most of which ends up in the oceans
- A hard-hitting documentary from Sky News, “A Plastic Tide,” showcases the urgent problem of plastic pollution and what some activists are doing about it
- Volunteers in Mumbai, India, and other places are cleaning up the plastic pollution on beaches
- Marine animals die from eating plastic, which they can mistake for food or become entangled in
- CT scans reveal plastic in the tissues of mussels found in Belgium