Following is self explanatory. About all I can add is:
– “The West wasn’t won with a registered gun.”
– As Charlton Heston said, “… from my cold, dead hand …”
– “Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.”
– “Don’t dry fire in a gunfight.”
– “I am the NRA — and I vote!”
Eleven Other Images Below the Line
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said ‘Well I certainly hope it isn’t loaded!’ To which I said, of course it is loaded,it can’t work without bullets!’ She then asked, ‘Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into our house?’ My reply was, “No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too”.