Full Transcript Below the Fold by Alexandra Bruce
Outlining vision for countering Iranian conventional threat, prime minister curiously suggests ‘Israels’ near Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen.
Latest Saker interview. Sobering. Start at 5:06 minutes.
Summary and comment below the fold.
The atrocities and crimes of the Bush family, headed by George Herbert Walker Bush, are unspeakable and unimaginable in depravity and scale.
- Decades of war, war crimes, and treason.
- Global narcotics trafficking, money laundering, fraud and financial looting.
- Mass murder, assassination; the extermination of political enemies and whistleblowers.
- The absolute criminalization of military and intelligence agencies, and the corruption of entire governments, across all political parties.
- Devastation and violence in every corner of the planet, from the killing fields of Asia to the Middle East and Latin America, to the United States itself.
- The institutionalization of terrorism, criminal cover-up and The Big Lie.
by Lynda Burstein Brayer for The Saker Blog
“I have been asked as to what I consider to be the solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There will never be a freely-agreed upon political solution unless the Jews admit to their theft and destruction of Palestine which nobody can see happening. But I do see Israel “bleeding” its Ashkenazi or “white” population leaving behind a far weaker country with no proper ruling elite. In this case, I do not see how a Jewish State will survive, despite its being a creation of the international banking cartel.”
After our three-year lawsuit led to the public release of 13 million pages of declassified CIA records, we’ve begun a daily-deep dive into the depths of the Agency’s seven-decade history.
“These companies are knowingly supporting war crimes, and are complicit in state-orchestrated murder.” — Tom Anderson, researcher for Corporate Occupation
Caterpillar, Inc. Combined Systems, Inc. Ford Motor Company Monsanto G4S plc Hewlett Packard HSBC Bank plc Motorola Solutions, Inc. Remington Sabra Dipping Company, LLC
Prosecutors at the International Criminal Court might want to consider this book Exhibit A if Israeli government and military officials are ever indicted for war crimes. It contains open admissions of guilt in plotting and executing extralegal assassinations in violation of international law.
It was not just assassinations. Bergman writes, “‘state security’ was used to justify a large number of actions and operations that, in the visible world, would have been subject to criminal prosecution and long prison terms: constant surveillance of citizens because of their ethnic or political affiliations; interrogation methods that included prolonged detention without judicial sanction, and torture; perjury in the courts and concealment of the truth from counsel and judges.”