In the early 2000s, Wakefield was pilloried in Britain (and globally) for charges of fraud related to a Lancet-published vaccine study he was part of – a study that raised questions about the safety of the MMR vaccine, although that was not the purpose nor the conclusion of the study. Wakefield’s medical license was revoked and he was viciously attacked in the press and by a UK administrative court. This interview with Wakefield, the supportive documentation about HOW and WHY he was so attacked, and evidence pointing to WHERE the real fraud lies – is compelling.
MoveOn has it right — Democratic candidates are rightfully boycotting AIPAC. Below are mugshots for all the speakers at the forthcoming AIPAC conference…each of them — including Members of Congress — tainted by association. Each of them — by association — appears to be an undeclared agent of a foreign power.
Full Transcript Below the Fold by Alexandra Bruce
Outlining vision for countering Iranian conventional threat, prime minister curiously suggests ‘Israels’ near Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen.
A member of the Qing royal dynasty has $125 billion worth of US bonds they want to cash in order to finance a future planning agency and public development projects for the 99% world-wide. A photo of one of the bonds, together with accompanying microfilm and ID coins is shown below.
Continue reading “Benjamin Fulford: $500 Million Dollar Bonds in Play”
- Over 370,000 people have died due to direct war violence, and at least 800,000 more indirectly
- 200,000 civilians have been killed as a result of the fighting at the hands of all parties to the conflict
- 10.1 million — the number of war refugees and displaced persons
- The US federal price tag for the post-9/11 wars is about $5.6 trillion dollars
- The US military is conducting counterterror activities in 76 countries
- The wars have been accompanied by violations of human rights and civil liberties, in the US and abroad
In its entire history, there has been very little time when the United States has been at peace. As it wages its many wars and ‘interventions’, the stated goal is always something few people could argue with: fostering democracy when a struggling people are resisting tyranny, removing threats to U.S. security, or punishing a cruel dictator for unspeakable misdeeds.
Yet on closer scrutiny, these reasons are seldom valid. They simply hide the true purposes of U.S. military involvement, which are power and wealth. Starting with the barbarous destruction of Native American culture in order to gain farmlands, right through to the Iraqi invasion for oil, money and power have always motivated U.S. foreign policy decisions. Dictators with appalling records of human rights violations are upheld by the U.S. if they agree to whatever economic or strategic demands the U.S. makes. Conversely, democratically elected leaders are overthrown if they don’t.
Zika Virus May be First GMO Disaster of Planetary Ecosytem
Recent media reports of the explosive and alarming spread of the Zika virus appears to be due, according to this report, to the release of genetically modified mosquitos into the wild, which resulted from cross-breeding of the GM mosquito released with wild mosquitos, creating favorable conditions for the Zika virus to propagate itself. The area of Brazil where the GM mosquitos were released is the very same area where the “out of the blue” Zika outbreak emerged. In releasing the mosquitos in the wild, Maryland company, Intrexon, recently purchased by British company, Oxitec, failed to test what would happen from the unprecedented action of releasing Frankenstein mosquitos. No one anticipated the mosquitoes that were supposed to be infertile and die off are replicating and infecting humans with this horrific virus. We may be witnessing – and soon suffering over a massive area, or the entire planet – from the first large-scale GMO disaster of our ecosystem. Another article below states eugenics maven Bill Gates gave grant money to Oxitec, hence this may not be a “accident” if it results in population reduction.
Governments have been criminally irresponsible.
LONDON, Dec. 27 (UPI) — England’s chief medical officer has warned that gonorrhoea may become untreatable due to a highly drug-resistant strain of the infection.
London – It has been mistakenly assumed that ancient diseases are totally eradicated, especially in developed countries. The United Kingdom particularly is now facing a “Victorian” disease epidemic, as cases of tuberculosis, scurvy, cholera, whooping cough, and scarlet fever are rising alarmingly. Experts believe the main causes could be immigration, malnutrition, poverty and lack of access to health care.
Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:
- Attempted to overthrow more than 50 foreign governments, most of which were democratically-elected.
- Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
- Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
- Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.
- Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
- Plus … although not easily quantified … more involved in the practice of torture than any other country in the world … for over a century … not just performing the actual torture, but teaching it, providing the manuals, and furnishing the equipment.