Book Review: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook (2015)
by Brian Wright
It was a FEMA drill to promote government violence on gun owners
Multiple authors, edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D.
Reviewed by Brian R. Wright
… and on 11/19/2015 Mr. Fetzer’s book was banned from the Amazon catalog, one month after initial acceptance and posting there.
“Faking a school shooting to instill fear into a population for political purposes is an act of terrorism, where it has become clear that this instance was brought to us by officials at every level of Connecticut government from the teachers and reporters to the State Police and the Newtown School board to the Governor and the Attorney General and the President himself. And this is the ugly legacy of Barack Hussein Obama.”
Review of an Important Book that Amazon Refused to Publish
This story first came my way by way of Mike Adams and his report that Amazon was getting into the book banning business with this particular title. Which to me proved that whatever the book’s point was it was worth looking into. [The authors made it easy by publishing the book in pdf format and making freely available here… and many other locations.] So I have read the book and digested its essentials. As a professional editor, I find Nobody’s copy editing and formatting less than stellar, but the book is well-organized and the content bona fide. It touches all the bases and answers the hard questions.
To an epistemological certainty, Sandy Hook was not real, nobody real died. Sandy Hook was a FEMA drill with the purpose of generating support for an extreme gun control and federal power agenda. This review will simply catalog the main factual data that demonstrates the certainty.
- 489 students, minus 20 = 469 students, plus 70 staff and teachers. Nowhere to be found, no evacuation.
- The benefits to those who participated in the Sandy Hook hoax have been substantial. The donation sites created by “families of the victims” have hauled in over $27,000,000 or in excess of $1,000,000 per ‘family.’
Was Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) operational on December 14, 2012, or had it long been abandoned?
- In an interview with (Wolfgang) Halbig on Truth Radio Show on March 21, 2014, Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi said (5:45 mark), “The school’s been closed down for God knows how long. [Neighbors] can’t understand why there were kids in that building because it was condemned.”
- Reports of SHES being contaminated with asbestos. requiring expensive repairs
- Photographic evidence of an abandoned school
- Absence of handicapped parking spaces and signage
- Absence of Internet activity 2008-2012
- Wolfgang Halbig’s Freedom of Information hearing
- “Among our most important discoveries has been the FEMA manual for the Sandy Hook event (Appendix A), which specifies that a rehearsal will be conducted on December 13, 2012, with the event going ‘LIVE’ on the 14th…”
“These photographs—day after the shooting—provide further substantiation of my inference that the school had been closed by 2008, which I published (with Amanda) in ‘Sandy Hook Elementary School: Closed in 2008, a stage in 2012’. The building is covered with moss and grime, with many indications of repairs left undone:”
- Exhibit (1): Absence of compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act
- Exhibit (2): Presence electrical hazards for teachers, staff and students alike
- Exhibit (3): Absence of wheelchair accessibility and of proper maintenance
- Exhibit (4): Presence of stored items of every shape, kind and description
“The photograph to which Shannon Hicks, Associate Editor of The Newtown Bee, refers is one that I (with Dan Cady) published in ‘The Sandy Hook ‘Smoking Gun’: Game, Set, Match!’, which seems to be one in a series of staged photographs.”
There was no actual identification of any of the dead.
“Here are the 10 solid points that show Sandy Hook was a hoax:”
1. Proof of death has been suppressed
Twenty-eight people allegedly died: 27 children and adults, including Adam Lanza, at the school, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, in her home at 36 Yogananda Street, Newtown. However, there is no direct proof of anyone’s death: no photographic evidence or video footage was released to confirm the official story that these 28 persons actually died. In fact, no video surveillance footage shows anything—not even Adam shooting out the front plate-glass window or walking through the halls like Rambo, even though the school had supposedly updated its security system at the start of the 2012–2013 academic year.
2. Emergency protocols were not followed
There is no evidence of any frantic effort to save lives or remove bodies to hospitals. Instead the scene outside the school looked calm and largely bloodless—with police and other personnel milling around casually and a severe shortage of dead or injured victims. One Sandy Hook researcher decided to call Lt. Paul Vance to ask who cleaned up the blood, which would have been considered a bio-hazard, and got the reply, “What blood?” “Kelley from Tulsa” discusses this with James Fetzer on the “The Real Deal” on December 9, 2013. Kelley was onto a real issue: under the EPS’ Medical Waste Tracking Act of 1988, a paper trail must kept by all parties involved in the cleanup and must be tracked all the way to the incinerator with names and dates.
3. Drill protocols were followed instead
The Sandy Hook “massacre” appears to have been an Integrated Capstone Event (ICE), an exercise run by FEMA to coordinate federal, state and local emergency response teams in the case of a mass-casualty event. As such, it would have utilized actors and media partners to simulate a tragedy in order to train participants, and also to observe the reaction of the citizenry.
4. There was foreknowledge of the event
The Connecticut state emergency system was taken over long before the “massacre” occurred, with a frequency change implemented five hours in advance of the “shooting.” Normal police and EMS dispatch protocol, using the Alpha Phonetic System for communications between officers and dispatchers, was replaced with staged transmissions by non-trained personnel. In addition, tweets about the shooting began before it occurred, a tribute was apparently uploaded one month before the event, and web pages honoring the victims, including a Facebook page R.I.P. Victoria Soto, were established before they had “officially” died (Figure 15).
5. There were contradictory reports about the weapons
Perhaps “The Top Prize for Fantastical Reporting” goes to Fox News, however, which announced that a 12-gauge shotgun along with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds had been found in the glove compartment of Adam Lanza’s Honda Civic—that’s right, in the glove compartment.
6. Adam Lanza cannot have done the shooting
Adam Lanza , reportedly a frail young man weighing 112 pounds with Asperger’s Syndrome, is said to have carried massive weaponry on his person when he shot his way into the Sandy Hook school and proceeded to kill 26 people and then himself. This after he supposedly killed his mother before driving to the school. It should of course be noted that Adam Lanza was initially listed in the Social Security Death Index as having died on December 13, 2012, one day before the alleged shooting.
7. Key participants displayed inappropriate behavior
There are many bizarre media reports and interviews of those associated with the “shooting.” Many of the participants seem to be actors (or intelligence operatives): e.g. Medical Examiner Wayne Carver, Robbie Parker, families on green-screen Anderson-Cooper, school nurse, Principal Dawn Hochsprung (sic), Gene Rosen.
8. Photos at scene and of victims look staged or fake
E.g. Shannon Hicks, shattered glass, photos of children who allegedly died, Parker family photos, Victoria Soto photos, fake unreal person Lanza photos, etc.
9. The crime scene was completely destroyed
As with Ground Zero after 9/11, Sandy Hook Elementary and all the evidence have been completely obliterated; $50 million in CT state funds were allocated for the demolition and rebuilding of the Sandy Hook school. This would never have been tolerated if an actual crime had been committed—at least one that was meant to be investigated. The demolition of the school has been completed and rebuilding is in progress.
10. Deceased children sang at the Super Bowl
Research has resulted in a “Sandy Hoax Surprise,” a convincing youtube video by QKultra identifying eight alleged Sandy Hook victims and six brothers of victims singing in the Newtown children’s choir at the 2013 Super Bowl, February 3, 2013.
Some more bullets directly quoted from the book:
- According to the United States Social Security Administration’s Death Master File, nobody died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
- ALL of the identities of the ‘children victims’ of the supposed Sandy Hook massacre, are purely fictitious identities, with no record of either birth or death. As to the adult ‘victims’, the only one with an identity possibly verifiable from the intact SSD Master File, is Victoria G. Soto. The other identities may or may not have been assumed by real people at some time; but the identities themselves are nevertheless fictitious. Secondary copies of the Master File, or perhaps earlier versions, appear to have been altered or ‘corrected,’ to include the fake identities. Such altered copies appear to be in use by popular genealogy search websites, though inconsistently.
- The situation with regard to Sandy Hook boggles the mind. The Connecticut State Police submit information to the FBI that asserts 27 people died in Connecticut, but at the same time denies that they died anywhere in Connecticut. That is absurd and revealing. The objective of disinformation is to create enough uncertainty that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. But we have a mountain of proof that the school was closed by 2008 and that no one died there in 2012.
The book concludes with a skewering of the Snopes.com apologia for the official story; connections with other false flag massacres such as Aurora, CO, and Tuscon, AZ; and analogies to the London 7/7 Subway Bombings. Appendices exist for the FEMA plan; the background of Newtown, CT; a timeline; and an index.
The authors recommend a truth commission to bring light to what happened and bring justice to the people and to the perpetrators of the horrific hoax.
[But we don’t need that. All we need is a fully empowered special federal people’s grand jury to bring indictments. I recommend that the authors—or basically anyone who has full knowledge of the Sandy Hook fraud—write the complaint or petition and find a good judge (there are a handful in the system) to make that happen. I’m betting that Kelly Mordecai (author of The Hidden 4th Branch) will be glad to help with the wording: you may contact me here, and I’ll see that he gets the message. — bw]
Note: Pete Hendrickson has composed a draft for a ’28th Amendment,’ which will surely jibe with those of us seeking resurrection of the grand jury to its intended function of ‘watching and eliminating the foxes who prey on the henhouse.’ Check out his inspirational and informative document here: http://www.losthorizons.com/WatchingTheWatchmen.htm.
At an Oklahoma City bookmobile in the ‘60s, Brian Richard Wright discovered a book on Barry Goldwater and became active in his 1964 presidential campaign. Led to Ayn Rand’s vision of heroic individualism, he devoted his efforts to the Michigan Libertarian Party (LP). Moved to Detroit, BSME, married, stayed prototypically cause-oriented. Disenchanted with LP at 2004 Atlanta convention. Migrated to Free State of New Hampshire—proved a catalyst both for liberty activism and for igniting literary output. Founded the commentary and review site TheCoffeeCoaster.com. Returned to SE Michigan for finance and family reasons, 2008, where he lives today.