Glyphosate residues have been found in tap water, orange juice, children’s urine, breast milk, chips, snacks, beer, wine, cereals, eggs, oatmeal, wheat products, and most conventional foods tested. It’s everywhere, in brief.
Concern over glyphosate in food is on the rise after Monsanto was found guilty in covering up their cancer-causing product, Roundup. Monsanto has been under scrutiny ever since they were ordered to pay $289 million in damages to plaintiff, Dewayne Johnson.
Just after the first successful trial in taking down Monsanto, the Environmental Working Group (EWG) published a haunting report on the levels of glyphosate in food. According to the independent laboratory tests commissioned by the EWG, popular oat cereals, oatmeal, granola and snack bars come with a heavy dose of the cancer-causing weedkiller, Roundup.
China just lost 40% of their pork production to the swine flu. That is
reportedly larger than the entire North and South American pork
production combined. The video is a report of the attack on world food production by those that believe a solar minimum is approaching.
1) EMP – Solar.
2) EMP – Nuclear.
3) EMP – Tesla Technology.
4) Electric Grid Attack
5) Cyber Attack
6) WW III.
7) Credit Collapse.
9) El Hierro.
10) New Madrid Earthquake.
11) Satellite Shut Down.
12) Solar Minimum.
13) Civil War.
DOC (7 Pages): 13 Gray Swans – 2019
SPECIAL (PDF): When Trucks Stop America Stops
Is this a case of weather warfare being used to destroy the ability of the United States to feed itself? Who is generating the bomb cyclones? Is it the eugenicists and Zionists embedded insice the US Air Force and other military branches?
Video and link below the fold.
Alert Reader says:
Just an up-date from Zero Hedge. add to that the suicide rate of farmers is double that of veterans, and the average age of a farmer is 63. My opinion, when the farms go down – the guns will come up. As I said, with food we can solve virtually any problem, without – none. No food = No United States. Cut the supply chain and no enemy can survive. The Just in Time Delivery system is simple to collapse. There is only 1 solution, and that one is being ignored.
Solution & Analysis of Soviet Situation Below the Fold.
My mission is to change the paradigm on investment in Small Sustainable farms in America. It is clear – if we do not create “true” sustainable agriculture then we will not be here as a species very long. Further , if we do not create a diversified, balanced, and healthy “Food Grid” in America we will not be here as a country very long. I consider this a “National Security” issue.
- New report found 1.3 billion metric tons of food is wasted worldwide each year
- This amounts to one third of food produced for humans, adds up to $1 trillion
- Still, report found that billions of people around the world have inadequate diet
Chinese scientists have harvested alkali-resistant ‘sea rice’ planted in east China’s Shandong Province, marking initial success of an ambitious plan to boost the country’s rice production and feed an additional 80 million people.
Earlier this year, the research team successfully grew and harvested the salt-resistant rice in a Dubai desert.
According to The Daily Star Vladimir Poluboyarenko, a government liaison from the Stavropol region in southern Russia, said: ‘I want them to know that Russia can be their mother country, too.’
The Russian Government have also removed the tourist visa requirements for South Africans enabling them buy potential homes.
Erik Molvar is a wildlife biologist and is the Laramie, Wyoming-based Executive Director of Western Watersheds Project, a nonprofit group dedicated to protecting and restoring watersheds and wildlife on western public lands.
List only, click above to read full article.
- Industrial oil and gas drilling is compatible with healthy wildlife populations
- Nobody wants to see the sage grouse (or anything else) listed under the Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Logging, grazing, or fuelbreaks can stop big fires
- Wild horses are the real threat to western rangeland health
- Ranchers are the real environmentalists
- Predators are killing our wild game (or our profits) and their numbers need to be “managed”
- When the next boom hits, the good times will return
- Ranching is the cornerstone of western rural economies
- The oil, timber, and livestock industries have the right to extract private profits from public lands
- Local control would result in better management of western public lands