- New report found 1.3 billion metric tons of food is wasted worldwide each year
- This amounts to one third of food produced for humans, adds up to $1 trillion
- Still, report found that billions of people around the world have inadequate diet
Chinese scientists have harvested alkali-resistant ‘sea rice’ planted in east China’s Shandong Province, marking initial success of an ambitious plan to boost the country’s rice production and feed an additional 80 million people.
Earlier this year, the research team successfully grew and harvested the salt-resistant rice in a Dubai desert.
According to The Daily Star Vladimir Poluboyarenko, a government liaison from the Stavropol region in southern Russia, said: ‘I want them to know that Russia can be their mother country, too.’
The Russian Government have also removed the tourist visa requirements for South Africans enabling them buy potential homes.
Erik Molvar is a wildlife biologist and is the Laramie, Wyoming-based Executive Director of Western Watersheds Project, a nonprofit group dedicated to protecting and restoring watersheds and wildlife on western public lands.
List only, click above to read full article.
- Industrial oil and gas drilling is compatible with healthy wildlife populations
- Nobody wants to see the sage grouse (or anything else) listed under the Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Logging, grazing, or fuelbreaks can stop big fires
- Wild horses are the real threat to western rangeland health
- Ranchers are the real environmentalists
- Predators are killing our wild game (or our profits) and their numbers need to be “managed”
- When the next boom hits, the good times will return
- Ranching is the cornerstone of western rural economies
- The oil, timber, and livestock industries have the right to extract private profits from public lands
- Local control would result in better management of western public lands
PDF (11 Pages): TRUMP_PROMISES_NOT_KEPT_20181017
This is what democracy looks like.
By now, most of you have heard that Governor David Ige has signed into law SB3095.
Yes, we won.
Chris Cleverly is building a totally integrated/harmonious ecosystem for food growth and supply in Africa using AgriTech and Big Data through small holder farmers. Creating greatest wealth to the greatest many through greatest efficiency.
Two videos and three articles below the fold.
The map’s creators envision equitable distribution of land and resources through “people-to-people” reparations.
As for Soul Fire Farm, they’ve just given the country at least one way to resolve a $6.4 trillion debt to Black America.
A number of useful links including videos.
There is also a brand new documentary out now called “Overcast” which was worked upon for almost 7-years and documents the ongoing geoengineering programs that are going on over our heads. Documenting the thousands of hours of research was done, Overcast conducted over 40 interviews across 10 different countries with the intention of proving that geoengineering exists in order to begin the process of stopping these ongoing worldwide crimes.