Text Summary and Additional Links Below the Fold
Government agencies may remove or omit budget information from their public financial statements and may present expenditures that are associated with one budget line item as if they were associated with another line item in order to protect classified information, the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board concluded last week.
Under the newly approved standard, government agencies may “modify information required by other [financial] standards” in their public financial statements, omit otherwise required information, and misrepresent the actual spending amounts associated with specific line items so that classified information will not be disclosed. (Accurate and complete accounts are to be maintained separately so that they may be audited in a classified environment.)
The proposed plan shall include, as appropriate, recommendations to eliminate unnecessary agencies, components of agencies, and agency programs, and to merge functions. The proposed plan shall include recommendations for any legislation or administrative measures necessary to achieve the proposed reorganization.
The Director shall publish a notice in the Federal Register inviting the public to suggest improvements in the organization and functioning of the executive branch and shall consider the suggestions when formulating the proposed plan described in subsection (c) of this section.
SHORT URL: http://tinyurl.com/Memo4Trump
UPDATE 8: A citizen has come in with 20 screen shots that show the White House petition numbers climbing and then dropping back down. We are seeking independent verification but this is a real concern. We are however finding the same “bug” on other petitions. Bottom line is that either the numbers are rigged or the White House is incapable of actually counting all votes.
UPDATE 7: A patriot has created a White House Petition, we need 100,000 votes by 26 March. Since a million of you have read this memo, I hope we can make that goal. Click here to go to White House page. Per Update 8 (graphic below) they may be rigging the numbers down.
UPDATE 6: EDIT. Bannon is claiming he is not blocking Trump’s consideration of a meeting with Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, and Robert Steele. We are waiting for a definitive invitation.
UPDATE 5: Tip of the Hat to Alert Reader for a bodacious meme graphic at the end of the online memo.
UPDATE 4: Media interviews (mostly video) at end of memo.
UPDATE 3: Trump has the memo, Bannon is fighting it, Preibus is gone (just a matter of when, I recommend that all the changes be announced at the same time).
UPDATE 1: The President made a huge mistake with McMaster, who is over-rated and has no idea that nine of the ten high-level threats to humanity are not military.
MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT
WARNING: You have 30 days to settle the country. A violent “American Spring” looms.
You are under attack on three fronts:
- The Extreme Left & the controlled “fake news” MSM
- US Neo-Conservatives led by Dick Cheney, funded by foreigners
- The Deep State of entrenched senior officials combined with Senators and Representatives being blackmailed and bribed to betray the Republic.
You are not under attack from Iran or Russia – all your existential fights are right here.
There are four things you need to do immediately in order to survive:
- Switch out Preibus and Flynn — smart choices for the transition, they are undermining you now, Tillerson and Mattis probably agree they both need to go. You need a loyal Chief of Staff who can manage complexity, and a National Strategy Advisor with balance.
- Introduce the Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and demand that it go through – this is the only way you will survive the looming demise of the Republican Party; the only way you legitimize your accidental 27% presidency with a majority of the public; and the only way you free Members from foreign and financial community bribery and blackmail.
- Create the non-profit educational Trump Channel backed up by an Open Source Agency. Clear the existing press area in the White House, turn that into Trump Studios, and offer a daily fireside chat as well as short daily briefs by your principals in turn on each threat, each policy, each budget – bypass the fake news media, educate the public, and use PollMole to see what 200 million think on a Presidential Dashboard.
- Unleash the FBI, with NSA support, against the Deep State. You may have already started this, the Republican and Democratic Party pedophiles are the Achilles heel. We can isolate 500 other embedded traitors (financial, religious, ideological) in 90 days.
There are four things you can do to be the greatest President in modern history.
- Diversify your senior team – adding Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich – and Ralph Nader and Jesse Ventura in some capacity – will strangle the extreme left and open up the middle. Take your diversified team on the road – 50 states in 30 days.
- Organize a Grand Strategy Summit, televised for public consumption – the ultimate reality show. The last one was done in 1953 by Ike Eisenhower. Address all high level threats and all Cabinet policy domains in context of achieving a balanced budget.
- Organize a Revenue Summit, televised for public consumption, in which you invite Dr. Edgar Feige of Wisconsin to brief his idea of an Automated Payment Transaction Tax that allows you to eliminate all other taxes, especially income taxes. This fractional tax puts the tiny burden where it should be: on Wall Street instead of Main Street. Allow the public to scrutinize the alternatives you have been considering. You will be a hero.
- Invite every citizen in debt to sign a Debt Renunciation Pledge on a non-profit website, authorizing you to negotiate, on their behalf, a reduction of the three trillion dollars in student debt, elderly medical debt, and small business and family credit card debt. This will connect you to 150 million or more citizens and empower you against Wall Street.
Talk To: Robert David Steele
PRINTABLE DOC (1 Page): MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT
Steele, Robert, with Interviewers, “Deep State, Steve Bannon, #GoogleGestapo, Pedophilia, and More,” Hagmann & Hagmann Report, February 25, 2017.
Steele, Robert with Greg Hunter, “Deep State Isolating Trump from We the People,” USAWatchdog.com (YouTube, 30:24), February 21, 2017.
Steele Robert, with Editors, “Trump’s Path to Greatness, Pedophilia, and More…,” Victurus Libertas (YouTube 42:49), February 19, 2017.
Steele, Robert, with Tara McCarthy, “Robert David Steele, The One Thing Trump MUST Do,” Reality Calls (YouTube 56:35), February 13, 2017.
Steele, Robert, with Dave Janda (Audio, 30:00), “Memorandum for President Donald Trump — and Pedophilia,” February 12, 2017.
Steele, Robert, with Joseph Hagmann (YouTube, 50:17), “Former CIA Case Officer Robert David Steele – A Message to Donald Trump on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report,” February 7, 2017.
MEME GRAPHIC (yard sign or car window display)
MEME GRAPHIC (bumper sticker)
Phi Beta Iota: The primary thrust of the Earth Intelligence Network (EIN) for the past several years has been a combination of electoral reform, intelligence reform, and governance reform. The above letter by EIN Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) Robert Steele, who serves without salary, is intended to support the existing legitimate President of the United States of America with strategic perspectives not now available to the President from those who surround him and filter information to favor their own individual agendas.
All of these ideas were offered to Bernie Sanders (eight times), Martin O’Malley, Michael Bloomberg, and John Kasich. Donald Trump, “the great disruptor,” won against all odds, and is the only person in the US Government (USG) who could conceivably lead a national consensus toward these needed reforms. We pray for his survival and his success. He is literally our only hope at this time — if combined with an earnest outreach program across all 50 states, with a diversified senior team, there is every reason to believe that these reforms are achievable, and that these reforms will Make America Great Again.
There is nothing wrong with America the Beautiful that cannot be fixed, and fixed quick, by restoring the Constitution (including an end to “presidential wars” not authorized by Congress) and by restoring integrity to every aspect of our electoral, intelligence, and governance systems.
Steele, Robert. Reinventing the US Army Part I – An American Grand Strategy, Carlisle, PA: Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, Press, Projected Publication 2017.
Part I in the Reinventing the US Army monograph series.
Updated November 15, 2016 Robert Steele
This is the author’s preliminary draft of the first of three monographs focused on the future of the US Army as an expeditionary force in a complex world that is rapidly decentralizing while also facing major development challenges. A revised draft is provide at DOC below but the online full-text version has not been updated.
Short URL: http://tinyurl.com/2016-Grand-Strategy
DOC (56 Pages): EIN 7FV42 ERAP Steele Vol 1 Grand Strategy 2.4 LINKS
KINDLE (99 cents): An American Grand Strategy: Evidence-Based, Affordable, Balanced, Flexible
Steele, Robert. Reinventing the US Army Part II – Overview of Planning and Programming Factors for Expeditionary Army Operations, Carlisle, PA: Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, Press, Projected Publication December 2016.
Steele, Robert. Reinventing the US Army Part III – Strategy, Reality, Precepts, Structure, & Leadership, Carlisle, PA: Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, Press, Projected Publication December 2016.
Full Text with Graphics Below the Fold (Links Added)
Peter Mattis, The National Interest
The flaws in this intelligence-reform mentality are four-fold—and each plays a role in how proposals like Brennan’s reported reforms are generated and discussed, as well as past reforms such as creating the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. First, many intelligence-reform proponents conflate the very different disciplines of what we normally think of as intelligence and security intelligence, which includes activities like counterterrorism. Second, the problems with the CIA and the U.S. Intelligence Community are organizational. Third, security stovepipes no longer reflect modern intelligence concerns. Finally, they assume U.S. intelligence agencies are basically the same, making centralization and reducing duplication effective means of improving intelligence performance.
MintPressNews, October 2, 2014
What are the odds? You put about $68 billion annually into a maze of 17 major intelligence outfits. You build them glorious headquarters. You create a global surveillance state for the ages. You listen in on your citizenry and gather their communications in staggering quantities. Your employees even morph into avatars and enter video-game landscapes, lest any Americans betray a penchant for evil deeds while in entertainment mode. You collect information on visits to porn sites just in case, one day, blackmail might be useful. You pass around naked photos of them just for… well, the salacious hell of it. Your employees even use aspects of the system you’ve created to stalk former lovers and, within your arcane world, that act of “spycraft” gains its own name: LOVEINT.
Intelligence Budget Data
On March 4, 2014, the Administration submitted its Fiscal Year 2015 budget request, including a base funding request of $45.6 billion for the National Intelligence Program (NIP), and a base funding request of $13.3 billion for the Military Intelligence Program (MIP). On June 30, the DNI submitted an updated FY2015 budget request of $49.4 billion for the NIP including funding for overseas contingency operations. An updated budget request figure for the MIP has not yet been disclosed.
Phi Beta Iota: We consider these figures to be severely deceptive and roughly 70% of the actual combined total budget for green and black intelligence capabilities that are secret, toxic, and a mix of benignly worthless (standing armies of ignorant analysts, collection that is not processed) and pathologically dangerous (drones, renditions, covert operations, subsidies to foreign intelligence services). Our best guess of the actual total US secret intelligence budget remains US$100 billion per year, inclusive of thousands of private sector “intelligence” capabilities (many of them “open source” and extremely mediocre) that are embedded within acquisition and other contracts, all out of control and of dubious value.
I consider defense intelligence today to be incoherent and ineffective. It has no grasp of the totality of the threat; it is largely worthless in providing SecDef with evidence-based decision support relevant to strategy, policy, acquisition, and operations; and it does not help DoD within the Cabinet when decision-support is needed to keep the Department of State honest (on the Afghan run-off election, for example), or to make the case for Whole of Government (USG) alternatives to military employment, particularly in the critical peaceful preventive measures and post-war stabilization & reconstructions domains.
Gordon Duff first reported in Veterans Today another financial scandal motive for the Repubs wanting to hold up Obama Care. New regulations were going into effect to stop the cross collateralization of insurance company reserves, who are all owned by banks, so they could be market traded. The sums involved were astronomical.
“The Obama Care issue is about ‘funds in management.’ The health insurance industry, through investment banks and hedge funds, accounts for 35% of the entire investment capital of the United States.
This sector has been totally unregulated with, not just individual policyholders but industries and government forced to subsidize a health care Ponzi scheme where in some cases fewer than 3% of policy premiums were paid back in benefits.”